Re: Willmott

pembsexile wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:Harps/Kear/FN3 and whatever usernames he had was/is an absolute helmet, but I liked a good discussion/argument with him, now I get to do it on County Chat instead, no big deal.
That made me chuckle a little. I’m sure he can handle you calling him a helmet. Not nice, but it’s hardly the end of the world is it. Don’t do Facebook unfortunately. Can’t see the spats. As before though, he has no right of reply on here.

Of course he doesn't but people like yourself and Brendan keep bringing his name up so other people are going to comment, good or bad. Oh, he's getting into a few decent rows on there, quite funny actually.
I know it's not nice, but I really do think he is a complete tool, and in fairness I'm pretty sure that he feels the same about me, no big deal.
All good fun etc.. :lol:

Collars wrote:Back to the original point - at least by the time Willmott has read this far he will have forgotten what it was all about! :cheers: :cheers:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I forgot what it was about, just had to go back to the original post :lol:

FWIW, Willmott has been screwed over by Flynny who has either not played him or played him out of position just to shoehorn him into the side and that simply hasn't helped Robbie.

Exile 1976 wrote:
pembsexile wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:Harps/Kear/FN3 and whatever usernames he had was/is an absolute helmet, but I liked a good discussion/argument with him, now I get to do it on County Chat instead, no big deal.
That made me chuckle a little. I’m sure he can handle you calling him a helmet. Not nice, but it’s hardly the end of the world is it. Don’t do Facebook unfortunately. Can’t see the spats. As before though, he has no right of reply on here.

Of course he doesn't but people like yourself and Brendan keep bringing his name up so other people are going to comment, good or bad. Oh, he's getting into a few decent rows on there, quite funny actually.
I know it's not nice, but I really do think he is a complete tool, and in fairness I'm pretty sure that he feels the same about me, no big deal.
I merely respond to people who bring Frank's name up. My view is well known and I don't need to expand on it. As you we have had the odd spat in the past. And like you it doesn't worry me one iota. You will no doubt be aware I would be equally annoyed if you were banned.

But what really annoys me, and you I hasten to add are not a member of this little band of turd brained eejits, is the likes of those dancing around like gibbering ghouls, insulting someone who can't answer back.

Exile 1976 wrote:
pembsexile wrote:

Sorry mate, but that bit is not true. I respond when people have a go at him. Look at the original comments on this thread and you will see I have responded, not initiated.

pembsexile wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:
pembsexile wrote:

Sorry mate, but that bit is not true. I respond when people have a go at him. Look at the original comments on this thread and you will see I have responded, not initiated.
Completely untrue.

Exile 1976 wrote:
Collars wrote:Back to the original point - at least by the time Willmott has read this far he will have forgotten what it was all about! :cheers: :cheers:

FWIW, Willmott has been screwed over by Flynny who has either not played him or played him out of position just to shoehorn him into the side and that simply hasn't helped Robbie.
Has Flynny screwed over Dolan, Bennett, Amond etc by playing them out of position?? Hes a professional footballer generally asked to play in midfield. He's not good enough, end of.

SULLY34 wrote:
pembsexile wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:
pembsexile wrote:

Completely untrue.
Eh? Please see my responsive comments on this thread to:
Black and Amber
Datftas
DeePeeNCAFC
rncfc
Exile 1976

All responsive.

SULLY34 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:

Has Flynny screwed over Dolan, Bennett, Amond etc by playing them out of position?? Hes a professional footballer generally asked to play in midfield. He's not good enough, end of.
Since playing them out of position, the performances of two of those three you have mentioned have dropped massively, so yes.
Willmott is a right footed winger that has been asked to play central and also defensively, left and right. Put him on the right wing and he has done a decent, sometimes excellent, job for us. End of.

pembsexile wrote:
SULLY34 wrote:
pembsexile wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:
pembsexile wrote:

Completely untrue.
Black and Amber
Datftas
DeePeeNCAFC
rncfc
Exile 1976

All responsive.
Sorry Pembs, that response wasn't to your reply.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
whoareya wrote:
If you knowingly and repeatedly put your head above the parapet on an UNOFFICIAL FOOTBALL FORUM, then you are likely to get shot at ie goaded.

It's what grown men tend to do to escape the tedium and reality of daily life and participate in an UNOFFICIAL FOOTBALL FORUM.
Shame sniveling little sh1ts who couldn't take being challenged took such exception that they clubbed together to get him banned.

So mate who do you think the snitches were?

:cheers:
I'm one and I'm over the moon he's banned

Exile 1976 wrote:
SULLY34 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:

Since playing them out of position, the performances of two of those three you have mentioned have dropped massively, so yes.
Willmott is a right footed winger that has been asked to play central and also defensively, left and right. Put him on the right wing and he has done a decent, sometimes excellent, job for us. End of.
Yet the 2 you mention still play better than Wilmott. Over the past 18 months hes had plenty of opportunities on the wing. Apart from the odd good day at the office he's been awful. He is no longer Lg2 standard.

Here are some facts:

I wasn’t part of any ‘snitching’ to get FN3 banned.

I did openly (through this forum) and privately (to him in PMs) offer help and suggest a self-imposed break from the forum.

I am a trained ‘Mental Health First Aider’ so know a bit about the risks, support etc.

I’ve personally seen evidence of FN3 engaging in what I referred to as moderate cyber bullying. This isn’t in question or dispute.

Hope that clears up some inconsistencies.

DeePeeNCAFC wrote:Here are some facts:

I wasn’t part of any ‘snitching’ to get FN3 banned.

I did openly (through this forum) and privately (to him in PMs) offer help and suggest a self-imposed break from the forum.

I am a trained ‘Mental Health First Aider’ so know a bit about the risks, support etc.

I’ve personally seen evidence of FN3 engaging in what I referred to as moderate cyber bullying. This isn’t in question or dispute.

Hope that clears up some inconsistencies.
Here are some. facts.

You are not qualified to assess any persons mental health let alone make a diagnosis. I can't imagine any mental health professional would make a diagnosis of a person they had never met. My understanding of the British Medical Association's code of practise, let alone the Hippocratic oath is that any doctor giving out such medical information would be struck off. Certainly as a barrister I would have been disbarred for breaching privilege and informing the readers of this board details of advice I had given in private.

And joining in with a few others to carry on goading someone who is not even in a position to answer back on this message board strikes me as a prime example of cyber bullying.

SULLY34 wrote:
pembsexile wrote:
SULLY34 wrote:
pembsexile wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:
pembsexile wrote:

Completely untrue.
Black and Amber
Datftas
DeePeeNCAFC
rncfc
Exile 1976

All responsive.
Sorry Pembs, that response wasn't to your reply.
Phew, thanks for that. Thought you had me mixed up with someone else :grin: