Re: A list of people who have been stopped from commenting

I have looked on the Facebook forum and,some of the language used is colourful to say the least.I am no prude but,there needs to be rules with a level of decorum which Admin sets on here,and rightly so.As for Harps,he did have a few spats on here where Jack advised that it be refined to PM’s which he ignored it seems.Whether that was enough to get banned,was he warned privately to kerb it,I don’t know.

Jack - Admin wrote:
DeePeeNCAFC wrote:Harps, plus whatever FN3's other usernames were
"Mike Kear"
I wasn’t going to comment on this thread as we had been advised in the past not to comment on people’s user names etc.

Now that Admin has joined the jollities here are some I know of:

Michael - banned a few years ago but now back on, thank goodness.

The Wolf - banned several weeks ago apparently.

The Wolf's ban following on from warnings on the matter;
the moderation team has issued a permanent ban to your user account due to persistent spamming of the forums with threads containing direct copy and pasting of numerous articles and meterials which was viewed at risk of (due to the sheer volume of material copied) violating fair use norms pertaining to Sections 29 and 30 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.

Due to this, we are currently reviewing our moderation approach in regard to usage of copyrighted materials, mitigating where possible to lower our risk in hosting materials that risks fair usage grey areas.

Jack.