[New Episode] 1912 does 606: Walsall Away

Mini-episode (8mins): Jack takes a listen to contributors (Cheers lowandhard) regarding recent form, reaction from the Walsall game and a mystery caller / league two manager chimes in?!

If you'd like to contribute towards the next "1912 does 606", visit http://www.speakpipe.com/1912exiles and send us your thoughts.

As always, drop us a line via Twitter or Facebook with any feedback, offers of lucrative advertising, or to volunteer to come on a future episode of the pod.

Link for PC Users

Link for Spotify (Android phones)

Re: [New Episode] 1912 does 606: Walsall Away

Really enjoyed this, and good to put a voice to a username by hearing LowAndHard give his well-articulated views. Disagreed with him about Sheehan though; I think the deep-lying role suits him well provided others around him are doing their jobs (as they were vs Walsall).

Hope these mini episodes can grow and garner more contributions in future. Something different to have alongside the longer-form episodes.

Kairdiff Exile wrote:Really enjoyed this, and good to put a voice to a username by hearing LowAndHard give his well-articulated views. Disagreed with him about Sheehan though; I think the deep-lying role suits him well provided others around him are doing their jobs (as they were vs Walsall).

Hope these mini episodes can grow and garner more contributions in future. Something different to have alongside the longer-form episodes.
Haha sounded a bit like Marvin the paranoid Android mate :grin: I didn’t mean to sound depressed about the result, I was delighted but I’m wondering if our build up is too slow to trouble teams, we’re not worrying defences unduly. I’d be interested to hear other people’s diagnosis of the problem. Here’s hoping for another win at the weekend.

Good Morning

I too enjoyed that mini episode, and well done to Mike, it takes things up another level to confidently speak out loud to a large and unknown audience. I have done it a couple of times on national radio, and it’s quite nerve wracking. I spoke with Danny Baker on his now gone Saturday morning show, on Radio Northampton prior to Cobblers playing County and proudly even on this podcast!
Ones voice always sounds awful when one listens back, not at all how it sounds “in your head” as you speak. I could write stuff on here all day long without worry but speaking aloud is a challenging prospect, also I suspect our egos play a large part in the endeavour!
If you have never tried it then give it a go, Exiles 1912 is a nice supportive place to start, amongst friends as they say!

Phil in Northampton