Re: Have you noticed

UPTHEPORT wrote:Where are the Doom sayers

Has Flynny won the changing room back
Has Flynny got his tactical nouse back

Answers on a postcard please Corky flat4 etc
Please say who are etc?
Free forum... Free opinions... Why not have a go at me for putting a 4-0 loss on the prediction thread? :cheers:

It was a solid performance,it’s a start,it is only one game.There is still much to improve on,swap Benno and Josh.Benno is slow and doesn’t create things,Josh is wasted deep and actually is a liability where he is.Crossing from Shephard needs improvement and stability with the front two.Flynny can set us up defensively,the players know their roles,Walsall created precious little but,we need to be more creative going forward.We need to back this win up with another one on Saturday.

I’m here, and offered my congrats to the squad and management team on the match thread. Plus I had (perhaps optimistically) predicted a 1-0 County win on the predictions thread.

It will still take a lot to convince me that our management duo are capable of coaching our attacking players longer-term and I’ll only be convinced they have the confidence of the squad when I see a few more wins against top half teams.

Superb result, well done all. However, a better indication will be the attitude and performance of the players on that pitch on Saturday. MF will earn his corn with what he does with the players between now and 3pm Saturday. No need for any fitness or tactical training, just get them in the right frame of mind. If he can get them up for it on that pitch, we’ll be fine.

One certainty is the pitch will be far better than it was against Forest Green. If it had deteriorated to that state during the course of a match, it might have been abandoned. I was very impressed by the way we started that game attempting to play the method that had got us to the top of the league. The personnel couldn't maintain that and we were undone by a couple of errors. I see no reason why we shouldn't start in the same fashion, scoring first will be crucial.

Still here UTP, not gone away. The 3 points were very welcome but can't agree with Flynns coments. I am not a fan of Flynn as I feel he his career motivated not the club. The club needs to develop it's younger players, find a more suitable home, a establish a financial footing that will sustain the club for the future. Flynn has wasted money on permanent signings where these players were not given a chance, what did say about Azee, he can play at a higher level, where is he now? Loan signings are poor he needs quality not quantity and not bow the agents demands. A county supporter since 1951, lived on Somerton Road.

Collars wrote:I had a funny feeling about last night so I actually put us in my accumulator. Forest Green let me down!
I learnt my lesson about L2 accumulators this season about a week or so ago. I stay away from wins in L2 and go for both teams to score instead. I think the last few bets I have put on us are for 1-1 draws. Plenty of opportunities there with both teams to score and the bet is still on until the last minute.

There is no stand out team in the league and any team on their day can beat any other. Look at us, FGR and Southend recently.

On a serious note, I think this is the poorest L2 for some time.

ajs wrote:UTP---Never jump to conclusions, they are usually wrong. Corky, Flat4 and others are entitled to their opinions as are you. Have a pleasent evening
Good evening never said they weren't

But it's very noticeable every one of you where missing last night

Let's be honest it's be a great era for the club under MF and I've got a feeling it's going to get even better