Re: Michael Flynn

pembsexile wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:I know why he has been banned but what he wrote doesn't mean a thing to me so I hope posters don't think I made any kind of complaint about it.
Even what he wrote and the way he did it is fine by me as he is entitled to his views.
So he doesn't agree with me and my views....... So be it, that's life.......
I do however worry for posters like him to get themselves so wound up they have tunnel vision about THEIR VIEWS that they revert to abuse as a way of continuing their arguement

Even when we were top I still doubted our ability to stay there, keep challenging for promotion and whether we are ready to be promoted, that was before we have started our current abysmal run of 1 win in 12 games I don't think he is the right man in charge of our club.
I believe from what I hear and read that MF may be a very good man manager but I don't believe he has the tactical nous or ability to take any further than he has. That's why I call for him to be replaced
Have to say Neil, I don’t agree with your view of MF being sacked. No abuse from me though.

My view, he got us in to this present mess, he can get us out of it. Having said that, the pitch has had a big part to play in our recent free fall. MF cannot be responsible for that. However, he is responsible for motivating the players to want to play on it. At the moment, I don’t think they do want to. That is MF problem. Good luck to him.

Our recent bad performances go hand in hand with the deterioration of the pitch. Winter, rain, drainage, lack of grass. All out of MF control.

Sacking MF would not solve anything. The dire pitch would still be the same. What half decent manager would want to come in and tout his business on that bog anyway.

The other day I was dejected about our performance against FGR and I wasn’t really looking forward to Walsall tonight. Nowt new for me there as a County fan, it’s happened before and it will happen again. However, this morning I find I am looking forward to Walsall. I want a win obviously, but of more importance is a performance on a better pitch. If we can do that, there is hope.

Keep faith in MF. TINA at the moment imo. The pitch will still be there. Unfortunately.
Morning chaps,

My view falls between the two of you. In short I agree with Mike's analysis and for those reasons would not sack Flynn. That said I agree with Neil, and consequently disagree with Mike, in that there is an alternative. Other managers are available and giving a new man or woman time to settle in and assess what is needed for next season is a perfectly sound position to take.

I'm sure that when the two of you give it more thought you will come around to agreeing with me. Hence avoiding looking ridiculous. :grin:

Re: Michael Flynn

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
pembsexile wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:I know why he has been banned but what he wrote doesn't mean a thing to me so I hope posters don't think I made any kind of complaint about it.
Even what he wrote and the way he did it is fine by me as he is entitled to his views.
So he doesn't agree with me and my views....... So be it, that's life.......
I do however worry for posters like him to get themselves so wound up they have tunnel vision about THEIR VIEWS that they revert to abuse as a way of continuing their arguement

Even when we were top I still doubted our ability to stay there, keep challenging for promotion and whether we are ready to be promoted, that was before we have started our current abysmal run of 1 win in 12 games I don't think he is the right man in charge of our club.
I believe from what I hear and read that MF may be a very good man manager but I don't believe he has the tactical nous or ability to take any further than he has. That's why I call for him to be replaced
Have to say Neil, I don’t agree with your view of MF being sacked. No abuse from me though.

My view, he got us in to this present mess, he can get us out of it. Having said that, the pitch has had a big part to play in our recent free fall. MF cannot be responsible for that. However, he is responsible for motivating the players to want to play on it. At the moment, I don’t think they do want to. That is MF problem. Good luck to him.

Our recent bad performances go hand in hand with the deterioration of the pitch. Winter, rain, drainage, lack of grass. All out of MF control.

Sacking MF would not solve anything. The dire pitch would still be the same. What half decent manager would want to come in and tout his business on that bog anyway.

The other day I was dejected about our performance against FGR and I wasn’t really looking forward to Walsall tonight. Nowt new for me there as a County fan, it’s happened before and it will happen again. However, this morning I find I am looking forward to Walsall. I want a win obviously, but of more importance is a performance on a better pitch. If we can do that, there is hope.

Keep faith in MF. TINA at the moment imo. The pitch will still be there. Unfortunately.
Other managers are available and giving a new man or woman time to settle in and assess what is needed for next season is a perfectly sound position to take
What about ladyboys? They look like lady, but are actually a man :grin: :bom: