Re: Grandstand - Exiles v Grimsby

Good Afternoon

After a few miserable experiences watching County recently let’s hope for a bit of uplift from the new guys. However pitch looks like making it a lottery.
I was impressed with Gambin last week and took advantage of Ladbrokes 15/2 about him being first goal scorer.
Let’s hope for a stress free, straight forward 4-0 victory.

Phil in Northampton

flat4 wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:Avoiding Charlie today,gone on away commentary.Two fans predict 1-1 and 3-1 away win.
Me too, have gone for a 1-1 draw as both managers have so much to prove today, and the pitch is looking like Barry sea front, hope I am wrong, but yesterdays rugby did us no favours.
How do you opt for the away commentary instead? Although I'm intrigued to hear if Priestley fukar, Farka is going to come on :lol:

jamiencafc wrote:
flat4 wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:Avoiding Charlie today,gone on away commentary.Two fans predict 1-1 and 3-1 away win.
Me too, have gone for a 1-1 draw as both managers have so much to prove today, and the pitch is looking like Barry sea front, hope I am wrong, but yesterdays rugby did us no favours.
How do you opt for the away commentary instead? Although I'm intrigued to hear if Priestley fukar, Farka is going to come on :lol:

Go to setting and select audio. It then gives you the option of home or away.