Re: 2 Today and 2 by Saturday

SULLY34 wrote:
lowandhard wrote:Not “ 2 today “ then unless there’s a midnight press conference!
I think 2 + 2 will = 1 for us !
You may well be right mate! I hate bullshit that’s why I never read “ just wait until we play insert team “ type of story. In our case 5 to 8 in equals 3 by the look of it and zero of what we really need : :lol: :roll:

lowandhard wrote:
SULLY34 wrote:
lowandhard wrote:Not “ 2 today “ then unless there’s a midnight press conference!
I think 2 + 2 will = 1 for us !
You may well be right mate! I hate bullshit that’s why I never read “ just wait until we play insert team “ type of story. In our case 5 to 8 in equals 3 by the look of it and zero of what we really need : :lol: :roll:
Howkins has left....takes us back to 0 :)

Percy plunkett wrote:
Flynny shoots himself in the foot sometimes,he's better off just saying we are speaking to players and waiting till they sign.
It's the same every window, a little tedious now waiting for the same old excuses again.

SULLY34 wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:
Flynny shoots himself in the foot sometimes,he's better off just saying we are speaking to players and waiting till they sign.
It's the same every window, a little tedious now waiting for the same old excuses again.
You forgot this summer's window already then

UPTHEPORT wrote:
SULLY34 wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:
Edit.....January windows

UPTHEPORT wrote:
SULLY34 wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:
The excuses will never change though

Percy plunkett wrote:
It’s a bit like politics really, 2 today and 2 tomorrow turned into one today, none tomorrow!
I expect jam - and not tomorrow :grin:

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:So Flynny getting pelted because he said that he was "hopefully" bringing in two players by Wednesday and "hopefully" two more by Saturday and only one player signed on Wednesday?
About right mate! Thing is he has to give the local rag something
You shouldn’t be so serious about that, we all have our noses metaphorically pressed against the window ( both meanings ) like kids outside a sweet shop and we seriously need a few spangles and smarties that are smart and will sparkle for us.