Re: Exiles Grandstand Salford home

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:Harps moaning on County Chat about his ban off here and spouting the same thoughts as he posted on here week after week.
The usual slagging off Abrahams from him :grin: :grin: :grin: :roll: :roll: :roll:
In fairness Neil regardless that you and he don't get on banning anyone for simply expressing views others don't like is appalling.
The message board has been a better place recently though. Much more football chat rather than slanging matches.

No complaints about the red card, I'd have been yelling for one it it was the other way round.

We started playing much higher up the pitch when Abrahams came on for Scrimshaw. For the money they are reportedly paying Salford should really be getting players who can play for 90 minutes. Same as up there they ran out of gas well before the end and yesterday it was against 10 men.

George Street-Bridge wrote:No complaints about the red card, I'd have been yelling for one it it was the other way round.

We started playing much higher up the pitch when Abrahams came on for Scrimshaw. For the money they are reportedly paying Salford should really be getting players who can play for 90 minutes. Same as up there they ran out of gas well before the end and yesterday it was against 10 men.
Agree. Thought when Abrahams and Amond/Ellison were introduced it gave us the edge in terms of energy and we were able to get hold of the ball further up the pitch against tiring defenders. It's worth noting however. they have conceded the least goals in the league. Is that the first time we have failed to score this season?

Dogger wrote:Ashley Hunter, their no.10, seems a bit of a ******. Involved in the Haynes incident & then screams like a baby to get Sheehan sent off. No worse than a yellow IMO until he screamed
Have a look at the alternative view on the County website - Hunter's elbow clearly making forceful contact with Haynes . I agree Hunter is a bit of a ****.