Re: Welsh Government must support clubs, says Mike Flynn

copa79 wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:
copa79 wrote:Too right it's unfair. This government needs to let supporters back in Welsh grounds.....its well over due

They let people in indoor places where keeping a distance can be almost impossible. Backwards government backwards decisions
I won't be going back until I'm vaccinated but you crack on
Yeah that makes total sense and it's everyone's opinion whether they want to go before getting vaccinated or not but don't you think it's ridiculous that indoor entertainment has been opened before outdoor grounds?
Can I assume you are pretty young , healthy and have nobody in close contact who is at risk via health issues or age.
Since March have been to just 2 pubs and both times sat outside.
Wouldn't dream of going indoors to pictures, restaurants etc.
You really think that under the Bisley or Hazel people will keep 2 metres apart.
Assume 1 person at a time using loos.

copa79 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Willthiswork wrote:
copa79 wrote:
I live with multiple people who are vulnerable and have followed all restrictions since march. I believe the government have got their decisions on what to open all wrong.
How could the Govt have got it wrong if the multiple people you live with are all alive after following Govt restrictions? :|
Spot on with that comment.
Not spot on at all.

I belive the government should've opened outdoor places way before indoor places like pubs restaurants and cinemas. Everyone knows the virus spreads most indoors and what do the government do........ Open indoor facilities. Makes no sense at all
Bournemouth/ Southend Beaches, Cheltenham Races, Snowdonia.
People just didn't care a monkey.
Anything changed?

copa79 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
copa79 wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:
copa79 wrote:Too right it's unfair. This government needs to let supporters back in Welsh grounds.....its well over due

They let people in indoor places where keeping a distance can be almost impossible. Backwards government backwards decisions
Yeah that makes total sense and it's everyone's opinion whether they want to go before getting vaccinated or not but don't you think it's ridiculous that indoor entertainment has been opened before outdoor grounds?
Can I assume you are pretty young , healthy and have nobody in close contact who is at risk via health issues or age.
You really think that under the Bisley or Hazel people will keep 2 metres apart.
I live with multiple people who are vulnerable and have followed all restrictions since march. I believe the government have got their decisions on what to open all wrong. Imo indoor places should never have opened and we should have been encouraged more to stay outdoors because ventilation is key to preventing the spread.
I think if small amounts of people (season ticket holders) were allowed to come back and watch us it would be more than possible to ensure everyone maintains a safe distance
If the UK had the same per capita mortality rates as Ireland then between 15,000 and 25,000 British people who are dead would still be alive. If knowing that you still believe a) the government are doing a good job or that b) people should be allowed into football stadia then I have to disagree. Allowing indoor events is nonsensical but that doesn't make outdoor events right. That seems to be difficult for some to understand.
So let me try an analogy. Murder is worse than beating people up. That does not make beating people up right.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
copa79 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
copa79 wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:

I live with multiple people who are vulnerable and have followed all restrictions since march. I believe the government have got their decisions on what to open all wrong. Imo indoor places should never have opened and we should have been encouraged more to stay outdoors because ventilation is key to preventing the spread.
I think if small amounts of people (season ticket holders) were allowed to come back and watch us it would be more than possible to ensure everyone maintains a safe distance
If the UK had the same per capita mortality rates as Ireland then between 15,000 and 25,000 British people who are dead would still be alive. If knowing that you still believe a) the government are doing a good job or that b) people should be allowed into football stadia then I have to disagree. Allowing indoor events is nonsensical but that doesn't make outdoor events right. That seems to be difficult for some to understand.
So let me try an analogy. Murder is worse than beating people up. That does not make beating people up right.
The density of populations is a key difference as it facilitates transmission of the virus, nothing to do with the Irish Government being smarter than those in the UK.

Taunton Iron Cider wrote:
The density of populations is a key difference as it facilitates transmission of the virus, nothing to do with the Irish Government being smarter than those in the UK.
Believe that if you wish. The fact that Ireland locked down sooner and harder than the UK had nothing to do with it. Really? :roll:

Oh yeah and Northern Ireland which is being forced to follow UK rules has a much higher mortality rate just one of those quirks? Dear God man do you still not get it? People are dying and this is not the time to be playing stupid nationalistic games of my knobs bigger than yours.