Total votes: 10 (31%)
Abrahams
Total votes: 1 (3%)
Proctor
Total votes: 7 (22%)
Ellison (No votes)
Total votes: 32

Re: Man of the Match Orient away

A disjointed performance, as I think most who watched the match would agree, though nowhere near as bad as some posters are suggesting.
In reality, we had a perfectly good goal disallowed and a nailed-on penalty turned down. It could easily have been one point or even three for us despite the second half performance.
I've gone for Benno as MoM. Quietly effective while he was on the pitch, breaking up play and no passes misplaced.
Lots of mistakes from our normally reliable central defenders, two of which led directly to the Orient goals.

Re: Man of the Match Orient away

Jonesy3 wrote:A disjointed performance, as I think most who watched the match would agree, though nowhere near as bad as some posters are suggesting.
In reality, we had a perfectly good goal disallowed and a nailed-on penalty turned down. It could easily have been one point or even three for us despite the second half performance.
I've gone for Benno as MoM. Quietly effective while he was on the pitch, breaking up play and no passes misplaced.
Lots of mistakes from our normally reliable central defenders, two of which led directly to the Orient goals.

I agree with this. I mean we weren't good by any stretch of the imagination second half yet we had a perfectly good goal disallowed and a good shout for a pen as you rightly say.... Plus If that goal is given we get something out of the game.
The two goals they scored could and should have been defended better by us.