Re: Brighton on TV

Minimum of £137,972 from FA Cup this season plus another £61,500 if we beat Brighton.
£125k TV money already in the coffers from the Newcastle game plus advertising revenue. Vital income particularly this year.
Don’t want to count any chickens but beating Brighton would likely bring in another £30k minimum provided FA continue to split prize fund between winners / losers in each round. Prize fund is £90k in R4. Prize fund has been split in every round so far on a 66/33 % basis.

faerun exile wrote:Minimum of £137,972 from FA Cup this season plus another £61,500 if we beat Brighton.
£125k TV money already in the coffers from the Newcastle game plus advertising revenue. Vital income particularly this year.
Don’t want to count any chickens but beating Brighton would likely bring in another £30k minimum provided FA continue to split prize fund between winners / losers in each round. Prize fund is £90k in R4. Prize fund has been split in every round so far on a 66/33 % basis.
This round seems to be 75/25%.

Taunton Iron Cider wrote:
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
County Exile wrote:With Dragons playing on the pitch the day before
Maybe good news for us?
I thought that there was a requirement of no matches taking place 24 hours before ours. What’s happened to that?
We have the right to impose it I think .... we may have chosen not to ??

Taunton Iron Cider wrote: I thought that there was a requirement of no matches taking place 24 hours before ours. What’s happened to that?
The EFL rules on primacy for groundshares say clubs can insist on the pitch not being used for 48 hours beforehand, but I'm sure all parties would move heaven and earth not to invoke it. And would it apply in the Cup?

rncfc wrote:
Kairdiff Exile wrote:
faerun exile wrote:7.45pm Sunday 10 January live on BT Sport.
Not proper telly, is it.
Not if you pressed the "pause life" button in 1995.
Only small minority of the population subscribe to BT Sports. I don’t think that’s a particularly controversial statement. Hopefully it’ll be on the wireless for the rest of us!

Kairdiff Exile wrote:
rncfc wrote:
Kairdiff Exile wrote:
faerun exile wrote:7.45pm Sunday 10 January live on BT Sport.
Not proper telly, is it.
Not if you pressed the "pause life" button in 1995.
Only small minority of the population subscribe to BT Sports. I don’t think that’s a particularly controversial statement. Hopefully it’ll be on the wireless for the rest of us!
I assume as it's on TV it won't be available on ifollow or certainly not in pubs. Whilst not able to view it personally, will comfort myself with the knowledge it is financially beneficial to the club.