Re: Grandstand: Grimsby v Exiles

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Truly amazes me after such a brilliant performance last night how few contributors make a comment.
Maybe there are fewer and fewer fans bothering with the forum these days.
Doesn't that league table today look totally superb. :cheers: :lol: :cheers:
Thing is mate there’s more than one outlet for comment. For example I’m often chatting via WhatsApp with a mate before during and after the game but also make posts on here and other media during and after the game. The message board isn’t all that sadly and as you say many don’t bother with it much probably due to the constant bickering.

Re: Grandstand: Grimsby v Exiles

lowandhard wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Truly amazes me after such a brilliant performance last night how few contributors make a comment.
Maybe there are fewer and fewer fans bothering with the forum these days.
Doesn't that league table today look totally superb. :cheers: :lol: :cheers:
Thing is mate there’s more than one outlet for comment. For example I’m often chatting via WhatsApp with a mate before during and after the game but also make posts on here and other media during and after the game. The message board isn’t all that sadly and as you say many don’t bother with it much probably due to the constant bickering.
Without doubt a lot of regulars over the years have disappeared for sure.
Especially midweek matches when after the whistle we get a fair few comments but you get up the next morning and comments have totally dried up.
Think its down to maybe 20, at a push 30 contributors left on here these days.
Shame but looking forward to Saturday regardless.
All the best.