Re: Audited accounts

phil crump wrote:107 paid employees for the financial year,so allowing for a certain amount being part time this number would not of all been at the same time
Isn’t the number meant to be the average for the year, in which case there would possibly have been periods when a number greater than 107 were employed?
We also need to remember that the vast majority of match day staff are provided by RP.

faerun exile wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
County-at-the-races wrote:FA Cup and TV money has certainly helped the last few seasons
Decent money from the Mickey Mouse Cup last year which a lot on here failed to appreciate.
Daft comment. Think we picked up about £120k from the pisspot. For a relatively disappointing season overall we did ok in the cups financially with West Ham, Grimsby, Maldon and Salford games live on tv.
Approx £625k made from the cups last season.
Totally daft reply from you unfortunately
If it was £120k that's great addition to the coffers.
Best enjoyable football of last year by a mile.
Just one penalty miss and it was Wembley again, so give this "Piss Pot nonsense a rest its boring. :roll:

In 18-19 we had 32 players on the books. That leaves 75 non playing staff.

From a quick look at LinkedIn there are 44 staff I can find. Noted this is 2020-21 not 18-19, and some of these roles may also be unpaid/exaggerated by the individual.

First Team
Manager
Assistant Manager
First Team Head Performance Analyst
Assistant First Team Analyst
Statistical Data Analyst
First Team Sports Scientist
Performance Analyst
Senior GK Coach
Senior Physio
Physio
Sports Therapist
Coach

Academy
Academy Manager
Academy Administrator
Head Academy Performance Analyst
Head of Academy Sports Science
Academy Performance Analyst Intern
College Programme Co-ordinator
Lead Pre Academy Phase Coach
Pre Academy Phase Coach x2
Lead Foundation Phase Coach
Lead Youth Development Phase Coach
Lead Academy Physio
U15 Academy Coach x2
Academy Coach x4
School Sports Co-ordinator
Talent Scout

Back office
Operations Team Manager
Accounts Assistant
Kit Manager
Assistant Kit Manager
Media Manager
Media Assistant x3
Club Secretary x2
Commercial Manager
Shop Manager

That leaves me with about 30 "staff" I can't identify. The 11 board members could be in there unpaid. Part timers? Player-coaches who have two contacts? RP staff not covered by the Dragons?

landinho wrote:In 18-19 we had 32 players on the books. That leaves 75 non playing staff.

From a quick look at LinkedIn there are 44 staff I can find. Noted this is 2020-21 not 18-19, and some of these roles may also be unpaid/exaggerated by the individual.

First Team
Manager
Assistant Manager
Statistical Data Analyst
Performance Analyst
Senior GK Coach
Senior Physio
Physio
Sports Therapist
Coach

Academy
Academy Manager
Academy Administrator
Lead Academy Physio
U15 Academy Coach x2
Academy Coach x4
Talent Scout

Back office
Operations Team Manager
Accounts Assistant
Kit Manager
Assistant Kit Manager
Media Manager
Media Assistant x3
Club Secretary x2
Commercial Manager
Shop Manager

That leaves me with about 30 "staff" I can't identify. The 11 board members could be in there unpaid. Part timers? Player-coaches who have two contacts? RP staff not covered by the Dragons?
Spytty the dog

landinho wrote:Would be interested to know how many scholarships/youth terms the club offers. I assume these are paid, and there could be up to 30 on the books. That may cover the bulk of those remaining.
They may. I don't suppose for one moment there is anything corrupt. However 107 paid employees does seem a tad extravagant.

landinho wrote:Would be interested to know how many scholarships/youth terms the club offers. I assume these are paid, and there could be up to 30 on the books. That may cover the bulk of those remaining.
Scholars are indeed paid and are therefore club employees. In my day, we called them apprentice professionals.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
They may. I don't suppose for one moment there is anything corrupt. However 107 paid employees does seem a tad extravagant.
I'd only consider it extravagant if it was significantly higher than others in league two. Perhaps also in respect of our league position that season. I wonder how many Notts County had that season.

landinho wrote:In 18-19 we had 32 players on the books. That leaves 75 non playing staff.

First Team
Manager
Assistant Manager
Statistical Data Analyst
Performance Analyst
Senior GK Coach
Senior Physio
Physio
Sports Therapist
Coach

Academy
Academy Manager
Academy Administrator
Lead Academy Physio
U15 Academy Coach x2
Academy Coach x4
Talent Scout

Back office
Operations Team Manager
Accounts Assistant
Kit Manager
Assistant Kit Manager
Media Manager
Media Assistant x3
Club Secretary x2
Commercial Manager
Shop Manager

Tim Thraves, Stadium Announcer
I'm guessing that idiot on iFollow will be paid too
They'll be some people that answer the phones and man the ticket office
Does the figure include the stewards, the Ambulance crew, the bar staff, those that man the food outlets...or serve the hoi poloi that pay for the Corporate boxes

You can get that figure of 107 down quite quickly without much thought..

wattsville_boy wrote:
You can get that figure of 107 down quite quickly without much thought..
My concern is that you can get it up to 107 without too much thought. We don't know and for me it would be interesting to know how many non playing staff County employ and what at the very least is the cost of employing them. And let's be honest, any views are at present speculation.

My view is that Stewards are agency staff, we don't employ them as individuals. Ground staff, bar staff and catering are provided by the rugby, our share of their cost being included in the rent. But I could be wrong. But it would be nice to know.