Re: 3rd round

Blackandamber wrote:
pembsexile wrote:Home to Brighton. 11 Jan. No disrespect, but, of all the Premiership teams, they are the least glamorous.
That just shows how far we've come under Mike Flynn that you are disappointed about a home draw against a Premier League side.

With 4 balls left I was fearing a much worse draw.
Yep, and at that stage with 4 left I was just praying for a home draw. Could have been Cheltenham or Mansfield as well.

Blackandamber wrote:
pembsexile wrote:Home to Brighton. 11 Jan. No disrespect, but, of all the Premiership teams, they are the least glamorous.
That just shows how far we've come under Mike Flynn that you are disappointed about a home draw against a Premier League side.

With 4 balls left I was fearing a much worse draw.
Apart from the 6 most glamorous premier league sides, all the rest are equally as good a draw in my opinion. As UTP said it is winnable as the FA Cup will be a low priority to Brighton.

I I was dreading a draw with a non league in the middle of nowhere and I must say Brighton was a relief and a home draw was even better though this health thing is a flaming nuesance I am happy with the draw----County you can win this!!!
Come on the Port !! Bob Bassett