Re: Exiles Grandstand FACup Salford

daftasfxxx wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:After a dire first half and 15 minutes of the second it became a stroll for us once down to 10 men.
Josh master class running the show.

They put virtually a full reserve side out but we eventually strolled the win.
Still need to get the forward line sorted as will be a problem in future games

King 6 No probs apart from dire kicking (Day)
Haynes 5 Very poor today.
Mickey 6 Jusy okay
Cooper 7 Back to his best.
Scotty 5 Not really in it too slow
Shepard 6 Good first half but not much in second.
Robbie 7 Some good centres second half after tripping over Shepard all the first.
Devitt 5 Not seen a lot.
Twine 6 Great run for the Pen.
Proctor. 6 Nice finish for te first but apart was totally lost.
Josh 9 Just so superior to anybody on that pitch.

Janneh 6 far more potential in him that Tristan
Podge 6 well taken Pen
Kevin 5 On the pitch nothing wrong but little to show either.

Bennett 5 ? Really, were you watching the same game? He played well.
My favourite was " Cooper, back to his best" 7
So Cooper at his best is slightly better than average
Nothing wrong with a 7. Apart from Josh was one of our successes today.
No idea what game you watched with Proctor MOM.
Took his goal well but apart was poor today.
All good fun

Average performance first half but football is a game of two halves.

Super display second half with some masterful football from the usual suspects.

Janneh goal was top draw, Proctor done his job and the midfield and defence were superb as usual.

Top of the league and in the hat for the third round - it's high time people started relishing these facts.

A great time to be a County fan.

daftasfxxx wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
whoareya wrote:There's a fair few people on here that need to make an appointment with their doctor for some anti-depressants. I had a look in around page 4 and honestly thought we must be getting hammered. Hardly a murmur for the goal that put us 1-0 up.

Have a look back at the extent of negativity (not opinion, its pure negativity) then look at the score, thenlook at the league 2 table.

And then make that appointment.
You do not know the difference then between negativity and fact then.
Hopeless until they went down to 10 men then we cruised it.
FACT.
Got the result brilliant but if you want to report on the last 30 minutes fine.
A full Salford side would have been a different experience albeit Matty was missing.
Writing fact even in capital letters doesn't make it a fact no matter how often you write it, the truth is the only true fact is the facts you write of are only opinions conjured up in your head
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... K7B5RO6Sej

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
whoareya wrote:There's a fair few people on here that need to make an appointment with their doctor for some anti-depressants. I had a look in around page 4 and honestly thought we must be getting hammered. Hardly a murmur for the goal that put us 1-0 up.

Have a look back at the extent of negativity (not opinion, its pure negativity) then look at the score, thenlook at the league 2 table.

FACT.
A full Salford side would have been a different experience albeit Matty was missing.

It wasn't a fact we were hopeless, I didn't think we were, that's your opinion, as usual with you its either we're great or shit, no inbetween. You did get your usual boring 'too slow' comment on your second favourite boo-boy (after Abrahams) Bennett in again though.
Once again Opinions.
Clueless as on so many occasions I have given Scotty MOM, and again have rated Tristan albeit only on a few occasions.
Why address this to me as clearly everybody else commenting on the first half thought we were poor apart from you and the other fella listening to the radio.
Comfortable win in the end.

Yes you are clueless, an absolute doddery old fool ... I didn't say we were good first half, but I didn't piss and moan how dire it was as there were 45 mins to go and a lot of things could happen, and did, and we ran out comfortable winners. Top of the league, into the 3rd round of the FA Cup and you still piss and moan.
Give over.
Address your comments to everybody commenting on our first half performance.
You need to grow up with your continual insults from the playground most of which are also ageist.
Why not have a pop at Low and Hard etc.
Gutless.
County Ranger/ Black and Amber/ Old Cromwellian/ Jon D
Flat 4
G Guest
Countymax.
I'm addressing you because you are a clueless old fool that constantly spouts nothing but utter shite. The others you have mentioned actually bring some decent points in posts whereas you just cry and piss and moan at everything.
Now give over and get back to your Malbec you *******

Exile 1976 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:

FACT.

It wasn't a fact we were hopeless, I didn't think we were, that's your opinion, as usual with you its either we're great or shit, no inbetween. You did get your usual boring 'too slow' comment on your second favourite boo-boy (after Abrahams) Bennett in again though.
Once again Opinions.
Clueless as on so many occasions I have given Scotty MOM, and again have rated Tristan albeit only on a few occasions.
Why address this to me as clearly everybody else commenting on the first half thought we were poor apart from you and the other fella listening to the radio.

Yes you are clueless, an absolute doddery old fool ... I didn't say we were good first half, but I didn't piss and moan how dire it was as there were 45 mins to go and a lot of things could happen, and did, and we ran out comfortable winners. Top of the league, into the 3rd round of the FA Cup and you still piss and moan.
Give over.
You need to grow up with your continual insults from the playground most of which are also ageist.
Gutless.
Flat 4
G Guest
Countymax.
I'm addressing you because you are a clueless old fool that constantly spouts nothing but utter shite. The others you have mentioned actually bring some decent points in posts whereas you just cry and piss and moan at everything.
What a nasty piece of work you are.
Go and bore off with your continual ageist insults.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:

FACT.

Once again Opinions.

Give over.
Gutless.
Flat 4
G Guest
Countymax.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ... Not ageist at all, there are some good older posters, like Brendan and LowandHard,( :lol: ) ...
Now dry your eyes Clueless and if you don't like what i say, ignore me, i might just go away .... or just foe me ... :knob: :thumbup:

whoareya wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:

FACT.
Writing fact even in capital letters doesn't make it a fact no matter how often you write it, the truth is the only true fact is the facts you write of are only opinions conjured up in your head
Ha brilliant that's harps but a bit more grumpy

F F S
I try and get some rational insight into way we played from the post match comments
I stated earlier the stats showed a poor showing in all departments from Salford
I do find this constant bickering tiresome
Opinions yes
We won and somewhere there are some informed posts
Now let's put a hatful past some better clubs
Get in the lads :bounce:

lowandhard wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:The result was what we wanted,in fact Janneh should have scored another and Cooper on the far post missed a tap in.The problem was the performance was poor first half and the sending off changed it.We have been poor in the three home games this week which is a worry,but we’ve got two wins and a draw so results have been good.I would just like a return to our free flowing style of passing,maybe teams have sussed out a way to stop us playing,or maybe some players are looking a bit off the pace.The formation was wrong first half,that was the worst I have seen of Proctor with no one with him.
I think that’s a reasonable assessment and it’s probably a bit of both. Apart from the immaculate Sheehan I think a few have looked off the pace and it certainly looks like opposing managers are trying to press us to close down our playing from the back. I’m not a huge Willmott fan except as an out and out winger but his sliderule crosses have been the difference lately and got us out of trouble. Today we only really looked likely to win once they were down to ten - and the side were full of reserves many of whom hadn’t played together before according to Salford sources. Still it’s us in the hat! :cheers:
7 of their 14 who made it on to the pitch today played in their last league game, and 8 in the league game before that. Whereas we had 11. Goes to show make too many changes and you get dicked. Another £25k in the bank and £82k plus tv money potentially on offer in next round.

Blackandamber wrote:We were poor in 1st half apart from 1st 10 minutes. Shephard and Wilmott stop each other playing their natural games. Unless Shephard plays FB instead of WB then they can't play together. Janneh must learn that he has 10 team mates. He can't do it all himself. That said he was good when he got the ball near goal.

Sheehan as usual was MOM. We will miss him big time when he leaves.

Exile 1976 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:

FACT.

Once again Opinions.

Give over.
Gutless.
Flat 4
G Guest
Countymax.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ... Not ageist at all, there are some good older posters, like Brendan and LowandHard,( :lol: ) ...
Now dry your eyes Clueless and if you don't like what i say, ignore me, i might just go away .... or just foe me ... :knob: :thumbup:
Will leave it to other contributors to make their minds up but you really are a pathetic nasty in the gutter piece of work alas.

UPTHEPORT wrote:
whoareya wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:

FACT.
Ha brilliant that's harps but a bit more grumpy
What a sad individual you really are.