Exile 1976 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
whoareya wrote:There's a fair few people on here that need to make an appointment with their doctor for some anti-depressants. I had a look in around page 4 and honestly thought we must be getting hammered. Hardly a murmur for the goal that put us 1-0 up.

Have a look back at the extent of negativity (not opinion, its pure negativity) then look at the score, thenlook at the league 2 table.

And then make that appointment.
You do not know the difference then between negativity and fact then.
Hopeless until they went down to 10 men then we cruised it.
FACT.
Got the result brilliant but if you want to report on the last 30 minutes fine.
A full Salford side would have been a different experience albeit Matty was missing.

It wasn't a fact we were hopeless, I didn't think we were, that's your opinion, as usual with you its either we're great or shit, no inbetween. You did get your usual boring 'too slow' comment on your second favourite boo-boy (after Abrahams) Bennett in again though.
Once again Opinions.
Clueless as on so many occasions I have given Scotty MOM, and again have rated Tristan albeit only on a few occasions.
Why address this to me as clearly everybody else commenting on the first half thought we were poor apart from you and the other fella listening to the radio.
Comfortable win in the end.

Yes you are clueless, an absolute doddery old fool ... I didn't say we were good first half, but I didn't piss and moan how dire it was as there were 45 mins to go and a lot of things could happen, and did, and we ran out comfortable winners. Top of the league, into the 3rd round of the FA Cup and you still piss and moan.
Give over.
Address your comments to everybody commenting on our first half performance.
You need to grow up with your continual insults from the playground most of which are also ageist.
Why not have a pop at Low and Hard etc.
Gutless.
County Ranger/ Black and Amber/ Old Cromwellian/ Jon D
Flat 4
G Guest
Countymax.
I'm addressing you because you are a clueless old fool that constantly spouts nothing but utter shite. The others you have mentioned actually bring some decent points in posts whereas you just cry and piss and moan at everything.
Now give over and get back to your Malbec you *******
What a nasty piece of work you are.
Go and bore off with your continual ageist insults.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ... Not ageist at all, there are some good older posters, like Brendan and LowandHard,( :lol: ) ...
Now dry your eyes Clueless and if you don't like what i say, ignore me, i might just go away .... or just foe me ... :knob: :thumbup:
Will leave it to other contributors to make their minds up but you really are a pathetic nasty in the gutter piece of work alas.

And you're a complete and utter clueless doddery old buffoon. FACT.

Re: Exiles Grandstand FACup Salford

Coxy wrote:Stop bloody arguing....
Coxy unfortunately its not an argument its just a continual tirade of abuse, which is allowed by the Moderators on here.
It seems that my opinions on each game continually get me horrible abuse from just a couple of individuals, we all know who..
Anyway apologies for trying to defend myself from this continual grief.
Know idea how this Foe thing works but if it stops the insults more than happy to put it into place.
Cheers

In the middle of last season I politely suggested that awarding individual performance points for a game might cause some unnecessary aggravation. This was on Frank's original MoM poll, where a few words of explanation and 'also rans' seemed enough. Continually awarding players 3 terrible/4 dreadful is going to provoke a response, sometimes an unseemly one. To counter that with "it's an opinion to which I'm entitled" is of course true. Both sides need to take a step back. Why not stick to plan A, on the MoM voting, and cast a vote and mention two or three good performances. Maybe no need for the foe button.

excessbee wrote:In the middle of last season I politely suggested that awarding individual performance points for a game might cause some unnecessary aggravation. This was on Frank's original MoM poll, where a few words of explanation and 'also rans' seemed enough. Continually awarding players 3 terrible/4 dreadful is going to provoke a response, sometimes an unseemly one. To counter that with "it's an opinion to which I'm entitled" is of course true. Both sides need to take a step back. Why not stick to plan A, on the MoM voting, and cast a vote and mention two or three good performances. Maybe no need for the foe button.
Evening.
Lowest marks given today were 5's.
Foe button already sorted as just not prepared to receive this continual abuse every game from 1 contributor.
Cheers and roll on Monday
Weakest side left at home please.

FFS grow up

It's getting like a Primary School playground on here

I joined this forum because I love my club and liked the idea of joining other fans in debating their views of the good and bad points about it, the management and the teams performance not to read page after page of bickering, most threads getting taken over by certain posters and general bitching about each other.
Post, debate, disagree or agree with others, that's great but FFS act like adults.......... PLEASE

I too am getting fed up of some of this constant bickering between certain individuals.
No doubt someone will tell me that I don’t have to read it.
Whilst it’s ok to have opinions about the club, players and team this sort of petty internecine behaviour is not beneficial to anyone.
We are top of the league, had a good run in the league cup and still in The FA Cup.
Well done MF, players and club.

I too am getting fed up of some of this constant bickering between certain individuals.
Whilst it’s ok to have opinions about the club, players and team this sort of petty internecine behaviour is not beneficial to anyone.
We are top of the league, had a good run in the league cup and still in The FA Cup.

Fu Ming wrote:I too am getting fed up of some of this constant bickering between certain individuals.
I agree with your comments Mr Ming, all 3 sets of them. Last season, I suggested a certain poster take a self-imposed break from commenting on this forum. They didn't agree and continued to spout bile. I'm now of the option that their comments are not conducive to the good etiquette on this forum and I'm now asking the mods to consider banning this poster for a couple of weeks.

We're top of the league, have s squad with more strength in depth than we've seen for years, in the next round of the cup, defying all pre-season predictions (incl my own) and playing the best football we've seen in literally years. And still he wants to moan. You're a disgrace, and I hope you do the decent thing and give this forum a wide berth before you're banned, for everyone's sake incl your own.