Re: Grandstand: Exiles v Walsall (KO 7PM)

Dave John wrote:No good the commentary team having a go at the ref, yawn. We are lucky to be going in level. Walsall better at all aspects of that half. Let's see how we change things to take the game to them.
Precisely.

No criticism of County but is us who are producing the niggling little fouls. I say that without criticism because when you are having an off day, trying to drag the opposition down is a tactic.

I'd take the draw now. But the way our luck is going we might just nick it.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
excessbee wrote:I can see Charlie getting in serious trouble for that comment. Hope it doesn't end up as the club's responsibility.
I can't.

We are beginning to live in ridiculous world when what is clearly a joke, well attempted joke, gets you into trouble.
A commentator suggesting, even as a 'joke' that the ref might have had a bet on the game will not go down well.

excessbee wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
excessbee wrote:I can see Charlie getting in serious trouble for that comment. Hope it doesn't end up as the club's responsibility.
I can't.

We are beginning to live in ridiculous world when what is clearly a joke, well attempted joke, gets you into trouble.
A commentator suggesting, even as a 'joke' that the ref might have had a bet on the game will not go down well.
Bollox.