Re: Season Tickets

excessbee wrote:I didn't ever read a statement that season tickets went on general sale. Did I miss that, or did we perhaps reach the designated maximum allowed number in the stadium in the second phase of sales (Trust members).
Quite. Who knows? It's only a minor point but just shows the total lack of commitment on the part of the club to communicate. And I don't believe it's malice more a total failure to comprehend that supporters who finance and own the club would like to be kept informed.

excessbee wrote:I didn't ever read a statement that season tickets went on general sale. Did I miss that, or did we perhaps reach the designated maximum allowed number in the stadium in the second phase of sales (Trust members).
STs went on general sale 12 September and will be available until 4 October. Announced in club statement about STs.
Edit: statement dated 26 August.

faerun exile wrote:
STs went on general sale 12 September and will be available until 4 October. Announced in club statement about STs.
Edit: statement dated 26 August.
Yes, but that statement was put out prior to any sales taking place. I bought/renewed mine in Stage 1. I was wondering if sales were still ongoing after Stage 2 ( Trust members) or if we reached our specified maximum before 12th September. The 'free' access to iFollow may have encouraged enough people to buy a season in Stages 1 and 2.

Edit: Logically the only statement they need to put out is that there are no more available, so presumably they are now still in Stage 3, general sale.

Jonesy3 wrote:I got an email as a Trust member when season tickets were available to us. Pretty sure I saw something on social media when they went on general sale - and it was announced by the club as fareun exile says.
Then there was a reminder about the October 4th deadline that went out yesterday... https://www.newport-county.co.uk/news/2 ... iles-pass/
Not sure what else the club can do. Clearly not good enough for one "supporter".

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Quite. Who knows? It's only a minor point but just shows the total lack of commitment on the part of the club to communicate. And I don't believe it's malice more a total failure to comprehend that supporters who finance and own the club would like to be kept informed.
But if by 'supporters who finance and own the club' you mean Trust members, they were informed by email when their window to buy seasons opened. You won't have received that email.