Re: Grandstand - Exiles v Newcastle

The Newcastle Chronicle Chief Newcastle United Reporter ( they don't have the bloke that does the rugby like we do) has written that County will be tired from playing 3 games in 8 days and can't rotate players like Newcastle can. He reckons Jacob Murphy is their danger man. He appears to be a squad player who has been loaned out a couple of times. I think his brother plays for Cardiff.

From BBC Sport:

Newport have developed a reputation for being cup giant-killers in recent seasons, beating Leeds, Leicester and Middlesbrough, as well as earning a draw against Tottenham.

They reached this stage by knocking out Championship Watford in the last round.

"Over the last few years they've been a team that can produce a shock. They're a good side," said Steve Bruce.

"I watched their performance from the weekend and the one before that when they beat Watford. Michael Flynn has done a wonderful job there. We need to approach it right."

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Got Now TV set up for tonight.
Fingers crossed all will be okay.
Excited already
Me too Paul. I didn't find the setup very user friendly, but got there in the end, or am I just getting old? To install it on my laptop it took me ages to spot that I had to click the .exe file in the bottom left of the screen. I'm now watching Sky Sports Main Event channel ready for tonight, but when I clicked play, nothing happened for ages. Oh well I got there in the end. I hope it's worth it. Come on County!