Re: Flynn out

weownourclub wrote:I think hindsight can be a wonderful thing. However, it’s funny that it’s the same old people who moan about the manager, the players, the board etc. but when it goes well. *silence*

Be positive! Support the club! Congratulate people for doing things well! Enjoy life!

UTC
Feel free to name these same old people?

In return more than happy to give you a few up on the clouds last season

It is all about expectation - my view is that he would only have been in danger of the sack last year and this if relegation becomes a possibility. Never going to happen last year.
Another good start to the season, I think we need luck with injuries as although squad deeper - good bench yesterday a bad run of players out will impact.
I think Flynn is trusting the players more this year knows them better and a couple of ball players Dolan and Cooper at the back with a solid midfield makes a big difference. The pitch will also play a part, we played some good football last year on good surfaces.
Promotion would be great but maintaining a competitive L2 side is for me always the target.

It has occurred to me that his salary has been quoted as being circa £125,000 p.a, Given that is the sum we are to receive from Sky as a result of a TV screening for reaching the 4th round of the Carabou Cup, does this mean he has earned his money this season already?