Total votes: 2 (5%)
Abrahams
Total votes: 7 (17%)
Taylor
Total votes: 4 (10%)
Amond (No votes)
Total votes: 42

Re: Man of the Match v Bolton away

Could be a number if not all, as I think an argument could be made for most between Dolan and Abrahams for me - two goals sways it but I think the move to defence for Dolan could drive our season - probably reads the game better than anyone else and in defence this means his lack of pace is not an issue. Final point will Cooper be the next White?

I went for Sheehan simply because he made everything tick, at times he was imperious, a great little player. We have an embarrassment of riches for mom, Shephard also was very good and with great composure defensively. If only we’d taken our chances then Phils 4-0 would have been busted to 6 or more.
Who voted for Willmott? You can’t say County fans don’t have a gsoh :lol:

lowandhard wrote:I went for Sheehan simply because he made everything tick, at times he was imperious, a great little player. We have an embarrassment of riches for mom, Shephard also was very good and with great composure defensively. If only we’d taken our chances then Phils 4-0 would have been busted to 6 or more.
Who voted for Willmott? You can’t say County fans don’t have a gsoh :lol:

That was me, Robbie must have been the other one ....that corner was world class :lol:

Serious vote would be Dolan

Jonesy3 wrote:Despite some of the more obvious choices, I've gone for Twine today.
Made a huge difference to the side, stitching the midfield and attack together. Great passing ability and the amount of work he gets through pressing & tracking back is impressive.
Think he'll be our unsung hero this season.
He was impressive fair play

faerun exile wrote:
sblair1979 wrote:Twine was excellent for me today. Always weights the ball perfectly, very intellligent player. Fierce shot and excellent corners. Destined for bigger things I think.
Didn’t watch the game but I guess Haynes has been relieved of his set piece duties ?
Took some corners but Twine seemed to take most free kicks, Dolan took a few FK from memory.

sblair1979 wrote:
faerun exile wrote:
sblair1979 wrote:Twine was excellent for me today. Always weights the ball perfectly, very intellligent player. Fierce shot and excellent corners. Destined for bigger things I think.
Didn’t watch the game but I guess Haynes has been relieved of his set piece duties ?
Took some corners but Twine seemed to take most free kicks, Dolan took a few FK from memory.
Presumably depending on the pitch position? Good to have an option of left and right footers