Re: Grandstand: Bolton v Exiles

The first 20 minutes we played some tremendous stuff,we could and should have been three up.Had a bit of luck when the ref gave their goal but the assistant flagged and,their keeper spilled two shots for the goals.I enjoyed their commentary team giving some of their players criticism for being too negative and Santos in particular,the one guy said”We have made three substitutions but I would still take him off”.

Exile 1976 wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:There was a great lay off from Taylor to Sheehan for the first goal.He can hold the ball and bring players in to play,an experienced head up top for us.

Taylor has been impressive so far, for me he offers more than Matt
Level above Matt.

Holds the ball up so well and wins nearly everything. A great signing.

Exile 1976 wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:There was a great lay off from Taylor to Sheehan for the first goal.He can hold the ball and bring players in to play,an experienced head up top for us.

Taylor has been impressive so far, for me he offers more than Matt
Said exactly the same this afternoon lads ..... in a quiet going about his business sort of way ..... Taylor offers just as much as Matt (who I was a big fan of btw), and Nouble ... different players I appreciate, but he compliments this team better imo, he’s a great outball and the ball sticks to him, and wins great headers even if they go nowhere ... just always seems to take the pressure off.

Very impressed so far: