Re: JDRF

UPTHEPORT wrote:Corky its a forum what happens on a forum etc

Good cause I was happy to help
Jim we differ more than agree but many thanks for your donation and likewise well done with your charity work.

Frank can be a pain in the a*** at times with his comments, some of which I disagree with, however a forum is all about different views - but anybody in their 70’s who can run more minutes than their age deserves support - it is a great achievement.
I am a very keen runner in my 50’s hope I can still do 70 plus minutes in my 70’s
Well done Frank.

County ranger wrote:Frank can be a pain in the a*** at times with his comments, some of which I disagree with, however a forum is all about different views - but anybody in their 70’s who can run more minutes than their age deserves support - it is a great achievement.
I am a very keen runner in my 50’s hope I can still do 70 plus minutes in my 70’s
Well done Frank.
Cheers mate.
Genuinely touched by those comments.
We are 5 points clear so now is the time to chip in a fiver as it closes at midnight.
Might be a total pain in the arse on here but its the charity that needs the cash so come on folks.
Don't let me down.

Frank

Thanks Whitey and Anonymous.
Been asked to keep it going so its still up and running.
Might put me in the Gwent but going to try and better 72 minutes this week.
Cheers both.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Thanks Whitey and Anonymous.
Cheers both.
Best of luck with that. But steer clear of the Gwent. Will miss your contributions on here if you end up there.
Don't always agree with what you post, and feel you let your emotions run away with you at times, but you are obviously a very passionate supporter (another few thousand like you wouldn't go amiss).
This forum will certainly need your controversial contributions when we all start to bored with winning every game. :wink:

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Thanks Whitey and Anonymous.
Cheers both.
Best of luck with that. But steer clear of the Gwent. Will miss your contributions on here if you end up there.
Don't always agree with what you post, and feel you let your emotions run away with you at times, but you are obviously a very passionate supporter (another few thousand like you wouldn't go amiss).
This forum will certainly need your controversial contributions when we all start to bored with winning every game. :wink:
Very kind of you to comment that way.
All the best and another win Tuesday please.

Just to let all the sponsors know that Miranda Burdett Fundraiser for Wales has dropped myself a line to confirm receipt of £282 that we managed to raise for a great cause.
Cannot believe I actually ran for 72 minutes non stop.
Age creeps up so I very much doubt I would ever achieve that again.
Thanks again everybody that chipped in.
Cheers
Frank