Re: Ellison

I was right again 5th comment first page and this opinion was only strengthened by his honesty about his struggles in the game.

Any positive workplace is about having the right mix of personalities and Kevin ticks every box on the positivity, experience, football knowhow and honesty fronts.

Great signing.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:Harper, no ifs or buts about it, what you wrote at the time really was totally embarrassing.
What an aggressive toned comment.
You really are something special. :roll:
Why if you felt that did you not say so at the time.
Get over yourself.
Not in the slightest embarrassed as it was 100% my opinion at the time.
Take a chill pill.

Oh for crap sake, stop being such a little girl, it was not aggressive in the slightest.
I argued about what you said at the time, read back through it.
Yes it was your opinion at the time but it was also very embarrassing. I felt embarrassed for you.
You come across like a typical bully, you mouth off left, right and centre to people and when they give it back you squeal like a stuck pig.
Now calm yourself down ya daft old git, have a glass of malbec and reminisce about the good old days.

Exile 1976 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:Harper, no ifs or buts about it, what you wrote at the time really was totally embarrassing.
What an aggressive toned comment.
You really are something special. :roll:
Why if you felt that did you not say so at the time.
Get over yourself.
Not in the slightest embarrassed as it was 100% my opinion at the time.
Take a chill pill.

Oh for crap sake, stop being such a little girl, it was not aggressive in the slightest.
I argued about what you said at the time, read back through it.
Yes it was your opinion at the time but it was also very embarrassing. I felt embarrassed for you.
You come across like a typical bully, you mouth off left, right and centre to people and when they give it back you squeal like a stuck pig.
Now calm yourself down ya daft old git, have a glass of malbec and reminisce about the good old days.
Of course it was just by the tone.
First word addressed not Frank or even Harps.
Like I said 100% happy with my comments at the time.
Anyway looking forward to kick off.
Its a football forum you didn't agree with my thoughts not a problem.
Funny its only you and the other 2 suspects as always.
Not a drop of alchohol in the house unfortunately.
Everything crossed for 7.00pm.