Ellison

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

weownourclub

Re: Ellison

Postby weownourclub » November 23rd, 2020, 10:24 am

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:I just despair
Total joke
Turned up because nobody with a bit of grey matter would not realise the fella should be retired long ago.
We must be odds on for relegation with this nonsensical signing.
GF fall on your sword before this club goes down the gutter.
Totally spoilt a Friday night.
Clowns running and managing our club.
Flynny will be gone by Xmas.



Absolutely incredible read! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
User

lowandhard

Location

Peoples Republic of Malpas

Re: Ellison

Postby lowandhard » November 23rd, 2020, 11:30 am

I’ve only just caught this thread and find it all very amusing as I expect Kevin Ellison did after Saturday. I’ve always admired the guy as he reminded me of the larger than life characters I used to watch as a boy, players who made breast stroke movements when face down in the Somerton mud and goalkeepers who read comics to wind up the opposition. His performances were always enjoyable even when to our detriment. It was with that in mind that I called out to him on the Morecambe team coach after a game and of course being the fellow he is, he got off the bus for a chat with me and my friends. He’s a properly nice man and we all had a bit of a laugh. Did I expect him to be a great playing success 90 minutes every week here this year, no I didn’t but I did expect incidents like that winner on Saturday because he’s got what you can’t coach - class. What I did expect was for him to be a success at the club, I was always sure of that.
User avatar
User

County Exile

Location

Frome, Somerset

Re: Ellison

Postby County Exile » November 23rd, 2020, 12:22 pm

lowandhard wrote:-
I used to watch as a boy, players who made breast stroke movements when face down in the Somerton mud

I remember one Christmas bank holiday fixture against Derby County their keeper doing exactly that. A few minutes later the ref abandoned the match. Needless to say we were leading at the time!

As I said in this thread when Kev first signed:-
I would never criticise new signings before they have even kicked a ball for us - the time to do that is after a few matches, not before. Let's get behind the team and see what happens over the coming weeks!
no avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

Location

The Republic of Malpas

Re: Ellison

Postby UPTHEPORT » November 23rd, 2020, 12:27 pm

weownourclub wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:I just despair
Total joke
Turned up because nobody with a bit of grey matter would not realise the fella should be retired long ago.
We must be odds on for relegation with this nonsensical signing.
GF fall on your sword before this club goes down the gutter.
Totally spoilt a Friday night.
Clowns running and managing our club.
Flynny will be gone by Xmas.



Absolutely incredible read! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Another magic statement :lol:
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

Location

MT

Re: Ellison

Postby Exile 1976 » November 23rd, 2020, 12:41 pm

Flynny might be gone by Christmas mind should a better job come up
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Re: Ellison

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » November 23rd, 2020, 12:53 pm

UPTHEPORT wrote:
weownourclub wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:I just despair
Total joke
Turned up because nobody with a bit of grey matter would not realise the fella should be retired long ago.
We must be odds on for relegation with this nonsensical signing.
GF fall on your sword before this club goes down the gutter.
Totally spoilt a Friday night.
Clowns running and managing our club.
Flynny will be gone by Xmas.



Absolutely incredible read! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Another magic statement :lol:

You really are becoming a very sad fella, trying to hard to be number 1 popular contributor.
As I stated on Saturday evening Man enough to admit I got that totally wrong.
Kevin has and hopefully will continue to be a late in the game impact player.
Again man enough to admit Flynny and Wayne have made some great signings and totally revamped the way we play so please Do me a favour and give the continual sniping a rest please.
At least I have a pair and will continue to express my views.
Here's hoping Tristan comes good and again I can admit I was wrong.
Clocks ticking.

Ps how sad for somebody to troll through months old contributions to try and get a rise on this board.

Anyway great times at present.

ps Its very interesting that many other Contributors have stated in the past similar thoughts to myself but good old Frank is the whipping boy on here and others with similar views are never quoted.

Very sad indeed.
no avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

Location

The Republic of Malpas

Re: Ellison

Postby UPTHEPORT » November 23rd, 2020, 1:15 pm

Have you apologised to Gavin as well :lol:

Fair play you come out with some beauts :sign5:
User avatar
User

daftasfxxx

Location

Newport

Re: Ellison

Postby daftasfxxx » November 23rd, 2020, 1:27 pm

UPTHEPORT wrote:Have you apologised to Gavin as well :lol:

Fair play you come out with some beauts :sign5:

The riddler's running with his tail between his legs, keep up the good work jim
All good fun
no avatar
User

bedeck

Re: Ellison

Postby bedeck » November 23rd, 2020, 1:31 pm

I was surprised that we signed Ellison, who has been our nemesis for so long. But what a great character he is. He will be a great impact sub for us and he delivers excellent crosses. His coaching affect will help our players and I imagine that his wages are not that high as we are helping him out whilst he does his badges.
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Re: Ellison

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » November 23rd, 2020, 1:37 pm

daftasfxxx wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Have you apologised to Gavin as well :lol:

Fair play you come out with some beauts :sign5:

The riddler's running with his tail between his legs, keep up the good work jim
All good fun

Read page 1.
Fourth comment.

Pot kettle black
Touche :lol: :lol: :lol:

See you voted for Amond this week then.
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Re: Ellison

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » November 23rd, 2020, 1:38 pm

UPTHEPORT wrote:Have you apologised to Gavin as well :lol:

Fair play you come out with some beauts :sign5:


No need to as he posted the above comment this morning to start the sniping. :lol:
no avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

Location

The Republic of Malpas

Re: Ellison

Postby UPTHEPORT » November 23rd, 2020, 1:41 pm

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Seriously this makes Newport County a laughing stock.



Oh give over Harps ffs.. It doesn't make us a laughing stock in the slightest.
Just enjoy your Malbec

The fella never got a kick for a struggling Morecambe side last season and never played after Xmas.
Always played up north.
41 years old with a poor goal scoring record to boot.

Guess what we are a laughing stock and total suckers in throwing valuable funds away.
Malbec good by the way.
Just having a bit of trifle now. :lol:
Totally gobsmacked with everything County currently.
See the Commercial manager has gone how many is that?.
Seriously we really are a laughing stock run by a willing bunch of clueless amateurs.
Amazing how fans, not all thankfully are happy to accept such crap.


You really couldn't make up some of this stuff :error: :fucyc:
User avatar
User

daftasfxxx

Location

Newport

Re: Ellison

Postby daftasfxxx » November 23rd, 2020, 2:03 pm

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Have you apologised to Gavin as well :lol:

Fair play you come out with some beauts :sign5:

The riddler's running with his tail between his legs, keep up the good work jim
All good fun

Read page 1.
Fourth comment.

Pot kettle black
Touche :lol: :lol: :lol:

See you voted for Amond this week then.

What the ffs?
Are you for real?
What you wrote was a total embarrassment
For clarification though it's got fuc all to do with you, I voted Dolan
All good fun
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Re: Ellison

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » November 23rd, 2020, 2:12 pm

daftasfxxx wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Have you apologised to Gavin as well :lol:

Fair play you come out with some beauts :sign5:

The riddler's running with his tail between his legs, keep up the good work jim
All good fun

Read page 1.
Fourth comment.

Pot kettle black
Touche :lol: :lol: :lol:

See you voted for Amond this week then.

What the ffs?
Are you for real?
What you wrote was a total embarrassment
For clarification though it's got fuc all to do with you, I voted Dolan
All good fun

Seriously are you as daft as your User name?
Page 1 Ellison thread.
Fourth comment.
Knock Knock on Wood. :roll:
no avatar
User

Blackandamber

Location

Cwmbran

Re: Ellison

Postby Blackandamber » November 23rd, 2020, 2:12 pm

Even goalkeeper Len Weare only played until he was 36.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ado, Countymax, Exile 1976, Fu Ming, johnny1972, OLDCROMWELLIAN

Powered by phpBB ®