Re: New Shirt Sponsor!

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Amberexile wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Seriously how can you argue with Stans point about Sligo.
Its just arguing for the sake of it.
Come on people its time to realise whilst meaning well (hopefully) that in general terms our board haven't got a clue in building a relationship with the supporters of our great club.
Its sad but unfortunately correct.

The relationship our club have built with me is OK.
Seriously happy for you.
Wish I had the same confidence and its not just me.
Quite a few Ex directors maybe had similar concerns to myself.
I probably have similar concerns, hence the relationship only being OK in my view, as in could do better.

Alan G Bryant wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Amberexile wrote:
Come on people its time to realise whilst meaning well (hopefully) that in general terms our board haven't got a clue in building a relationship with the supporters of our great club.

Seriously happy for you.

‘Quite a few’ , that is quite ambiguous . Can you let us know whom? Or you just exaggerating again
Have had one to one conversations all seperately with 3 Ex directors all totally dissatisfied with the situation of how the club is being run.
Who are they?
Last person I would tell is you sunshine
If I told you you would be on the blower to your mate quicker than I can say Jack Robinson :lol:

Amberexile wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Amberexile wrote:

Seriously happy for you.
I probably have similar concerns, hence the relationship only being OK in my view, as in could do better.
All the best.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Alan G Bryant wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Amberexile wrote:

Seriously happy for you.

‘Quite a few’ , that is quite ambiguous . Can you let us know whom? Or you just exaggerating again
Have had one to one conversations all seperately with 3 Ex directors all totally dissatisfied with the situation of how the club is being run.
Who are they?
If I told you you would be on the blower to your mate quicker than I can say Jack Robinson :lol:

Brilliant , why not get them to stand for election again when the time comes. People need to have the courage to initiate change from within, not sniping on forums.

Amberexile wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Amberexile wrote:
Can you substantiate the claim about the four figure Anonymous donation coming from the Trust? I've had nothing from the Trust saying that they are doing this and if correct, I'll be out of there.
As you can see the full text of your post has the same meaning.

But you are right about being obsessive. Although we both are. You are an obsessive fibber. I have an obsessive need to expose falsehood. It's how I once earned a living. In fairness very few perjurers were as easy to expose as yourself.
Where am I fibbing?
Easier if I list when you're not.

That's it.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Amberexile wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Amberexile wrote:
Can you substantiate the claim about the four figure Anonymous donation coming from the Trust? I've had nothing from the Trust saying that they are doing this and if correct, I'll be out of there.

But you are right about being obsessive. Although we both are. You are an obsessive fibber. I have an obsessive need to expose falsehood. It's how I once earned a living. In fairness very few perjurers were as easy to expose as yourself.
Where am I fibbing?

That's it.
Come on, where are my lies?

Amberexile wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Amberexile wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Amberexile wrote:

Where am I fibbing?

That's it.
Come on, where are my lies?

Well first of all you say that you would leave the trust if they had donated £5,000 to the appeal and when I ask you what purpose the Newport County trust serves if not to raise money for Newport County you assert that I was jumping to conclusions. Which you know to be untruthful.

Secondly you imply I made an accusation that the £5,000 had come from the trust. Notwithstanding my use of the word if, you persisted in saying this.

However you take an even more ludicrous position as I have made it clear that I would hope that the funds raised by the trust were going to Newport County. So hardly an accusation.

Thirdly in attempting to cover yourself by claiming you are not telling porkies, when you clearly are that also is a rather big fib.

Finally an untruth is not necessarily a fib. When you say I edited your quote to give it a different meaning, as you can see above I put the full quote in to demonstrate your accusation about my propriety was misplaced. But I accept that on this one occasion this may have been a mistake on your part.

Amberexile wrote:

For the third time Paul. You have made it very clear that if the £5,000 came from the trust you would BE OUT OF THERE.' ( My emphasise.)

So what do you suggest the trust should do with monies collected?

Just an update re Sligo Rovers.

In the last 59 minutes, 23 separate people have donated a total of € 505.

What are Sligo doing right that we are doing wrong?

And it is an important question. Because if those crass individuals who come on this board and do nothing but attack those who believe we can do better and start asking questionds then we might make progress.

For f@cks sake enough. We need to stop making excuses and start asking questions of how do we up our game.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Amberexile wrote:

For the third time Paul. You have made it very clear that if the £5,000 came from the trust you would BE OUT OF THERE.' ( My emphasise.)

You're at it again, that's not quite what I said is it?

Let me make this easy for you. Reread the thread and consider 3 things.

1. It is not the donation that I object to per se, but if the accusation is true I would object strongly to the anonymity. It is hardly transparent is it? However, it doesn't seem that you can substantiate it so the point is rather moot.
2. "The relationship our club have built with me is OK." does not equate to "Clearly you are satisfied." I am not satisfied with OK.
3. I made no judgement of you deliberately deleting some of my words, I just made the point that you had.

Then work out for yourself where you have made incorrect assumptions, and jumped to incorrect conclusions. It isn't hard.

It isn't easy being a smartarse is it?8)

Alan G Bryant wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Alan G Bryant wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Amberexile wrote:

Seriously happy for you.

Who are they?

Brilliant , why not get them to stand for election again when the time comes. People need to have the courage to initiate change from within, not sniping on forums.
You really are totally clueless and up on your cloud.
Why would anybody stand again when they couldn't even be asked before decisions were made by the inner sanctum without any consultation.
Never ever spoken to one County legend but Charlie Hopkins who was the main saviour of our club in the fight with Evans and his cronies resigned I believe as he was knocking his head against a brick wall and clique.
Very sad.

Amberexile wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Amberexile wrote:

You're at it again, that's not quite what I said is it?

Let me make this easy for you. Reread the thread and consider 3 things.

1. It is not the donation that I object to per se, but if the accusation is true I would object strongly to the anonymity. It is hardly transparent is it? However, it doesn't seem that you can substantiate it so the point is rather moot.
2. "The relationship our club have built with me is OK." does not equate to "Clearly you are satisfied." I am not satisfied with OK.
3. I made no judgement of you deliberately deleting some of my words, I just made the point that you had.

Then work out for yourself where you have made incorrect assumptions, and jumped to incorrect conclusions. It isn't hard.

It isn't easy being a smartarse is it?8)
I wouldn't know if it is easy or not to be a smart arse, I'll take your word for it that it is difficult.
Leaving aside for the moment your post above where you clarify let me ask you this.

£5,000 is anonymously donated to Newport County. Clearly it was not donated by a company seeking to advertise. It may have come from some meritorious individual, and if it did, as I said I would be happy to be corrected.

So you now say that what you meant was that if the trust had donated it anonymously you would be out. On the basis that it would not be transparent. Which if you knew how much the trust did raise, and on what that money was spent, would make sense. But as the trusts finances are pretty much unknown, as there has not been a newsletter for many months, it is clear that the trust are not transparent. As you have not left the trust I'm afraid caught out in another fib.

The relationship the club has built with me is okay. Your words. I would read that as satisfied. Not without room for improvement, but most of us would be satisfied with okay. Trying to worm out using semantics, very weak. Again I wonder why you didn't correct UTP who believes that you have a great relationship with the club. UTP said I also have a great relationship with the club.

You say you make no judgement on my 'deliberately deleting' your words. Which begs the question why mention it?

Now in addition to that in a number of your posts you make comments on my mental health. Obsessive, beyond help etc. How do you believe this advances reasonable debate?

And one final question, if you don't think it likely the £5,000 came from the trust, who do you think paid it in?

And finally.

Sligo Rovers set up a go fund me page to raise €50,000 on the 30th of June.

At midnight on 2&3 July, two days they had raised.

€49,815.

By the time anyone with any sense reads this post they will have surpassed that total of €50,000.

For all the bluster, brown-nosing and sycophancy on this board, if a town in the west of Ireland with a population of 23,000 can do that, why can't we?

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
I wouldn't know if it is easy or not to be a smart arse, I'll take your word for it that it is difficult.
Leaving aside for the moment your post above where you clarify let me ask you this.

£5,000 is anonymously donated to Newport County. Clearly it was not donated by a company seeking to advertise. It may have come from some meritorious individual, and if it did, as I said I would be happy to be corrected.

So you now say that what you meant was that if the trust had donated it anonymously you would be out. On the basis that it would not be transparent. Which if you knew how much the trust did raise, and on what that money was spent, would make sense. But as the trusts finances are pretty much unknown, as there has not been a newsletter for many months, it is clear that the trust are not transparent. As you have not left the trust I'm afraid caught out in another fib.

The relationship the club has built with me is okay. Your words. I would read that as satisfied. Not without room for improvement, but most of us would be satisfied with okay. Trying to worm out using semantics, very weak. Again I wonder why you didn't correct UTP who believes that you have a great relationship with the club. UTP said I also have a great relationship with the club.

You say you make no judgement on my 'deliberately deleting' your words. Which begs the question why mention it?

Now in addition to that in a number of your posts you make comments on my mental health. Obsessive, beyond help etc. How do you believe this advances reasonable debate?

And one final question, if you don't think it likely the £5,000 came from the trust, who do you think paid it in?
I have no idea who donated the £5,000, that is the idea of anonymous.

Now where is your proof that it was the Trust?