Re: SKY

Well they have paused subscriptions for the sports channels. I'm going to call and threaten to cancel later though, being stuck at home with it permanently has made me realise how little of it the whole family actually watch.

rncfc wrote:Well they have paused subscriptions for the sports channels. I'm going to call and threaten to cancel later though, being stuck at home with it permanently has made me realise how little of it the whole family actually watch.
And there was me thinking that the reason I am not watching Sky Sports is that there is no live sport to actually watch. :grin:

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
rncfc wrote:Well they have paused subscriptions for the sports channels. I'm going to call and threaten to cancel later though, being stuck at home with it permanently has made me realise how little of it the whole family actually watch.
And there was me thinking that the reason I am not watching Sky Sports is that there is no live sport to actually watch. :grin:
Well, yes, but there is still content to watch. I guess if they didn't pause subscriptions please would cancel and then not bother rejoining.

The call I was referring to relates to Sky as a whole, not specifically the sports.

I think they will be covering this weekends esports F1 Grand Prix. Bahrain was chaos, and entertaining, I think there are 6 GP F1 drivers signed up for this weekends race. Johnny Herbert also racing... I found it quite entertaining. There were a few hiccups etc, where connections lost and AI bots taking over, but I'm looking forward to it. Closest thing to sport entertainment out there. Search F1 Bahrain esport and enjoy the mayhem if you want to see the inaugural race.

I have to agree. The kids and mrs mainly watch Netflix and i tend to have the radio on during the day when I’m working. Anything to avoid 8 hours of bloody day time tv and piers morgan