Re: MANAGERS LOOKING FOR A JOB

halfmoon wrote:
George Street-Bridge wrote:Is it known yet if artificial surfaces will be back on the agenda at the League AGM?
As I understand it, the current pitch is as artificial as it’s allowed to be under Football League regulations.

During the great escape I remember a few anti-County Dragons fans saying they hope we get relegated so they’d be allowed a fully artificial pitch (which I assume is allowed in the conference?)
Somebody in the Conference had/has one. Without checking Welling?

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
halfmoon wrote:
George Street-Bridge wrote:Is it known yet if artificial surfaces will be back on the agenda at the League AGM?
As I understand it, the current pitch is as artificial as it’s allowed to be under Football League regulations.

During the great escape I remember a few anti-County Dragons fans saying they hope we get relegated so they’d be allowed a fully artificial pitch (which I assume is allowed in the conference?)
Sutton

mad norm wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
halfmoon wrote:

Sutton
Thanks.

DeePeeNCAFC wrote:Lee Johnson been sacked by Bristol City. MF 16-1 in one bookmaker's odds to replace him.

I'd like to say whoever takes over has big shoes to fill. But I won't, because Johnson is a midget.
The want to get in the Premier League ASAP, there’s no way they’re going in for someone managing a mid table League 2 club, no offence to County or Flynn

excessbee wrote:
Mr Figo wrote:MF is 25/1 on Sky Bet. No chance.
Puts into perspective the pages of nonsense every time a manager gets sacked. I'm amazed at the reaction. If the betting companies don't create a story, they don't make money.
I don't follow.

In September Flynn was hot. He was offered the Lincoln job. Now Flynn is colder than an Eskimo's tit.. The reason that there are not pages speculating on Flynn's possible move to Bristol City is not because Flynn might turn down the Bristol City job, but because unless the board of directors of Bristol City have made a sneaky bet on Bristol City being relegated, Flynn hasn't got a cats chance in Hell of getting the gig.