Orient move up north

It appears that Orient are ground sharing with Carlisle.My coach ticket with SC says leaving Morrisons at 8am.They only left for Millwall at 7.30am and that was a 12.30 ko.Unless,we are going for a tour of the Olympic Stadium in with the price.And two hours at London Zoo.And a look around the O2 arena.Then we have only an hour or two to kill before ko.Maybe we are going up in a rickshaw or sharabang.Anyone know?.

Re: Orient move up north

Percy plunkett wrote:It appears that Orient are ground sharing with Carlisle.My coach ticket with SC says leaving Morrisons at 8am.They only left for Millwall at 7.30am and that was a 12.30 ko.Unless,we are going for a tour of the Olympic Stadium in with the price.And two hours at London Zoo.And a look around the O2 arena.Then we have only an hour or two to kill before ko.Maybe we are going up in a rickshaw or sharabang.Anyone know?.

Re: Orient move up north

It was a good decision to leave at 8am.We were restricted to a 30 minute break at Reading and we didn't arrive at the ground until about 12.15.It gave us a chance of a guided tour of the Olympic Stadium,a five course meal in a nice little restaurant.I just about had time left to read War and Peace from start to finish.I understand that for the Carlisle game,the coach leaves on Monday just in case of traffic.