Re: GAME OFF

Just called it off. Really good crowd including loads of away. No idea how it could of froze by now

Thank you bit poor In my opinion if pitch was frozen at the 3 what made them think it be any better at 7

Ncfc1995 wrote:Thank you bit poor In my opinion if pitch was frozen at the 3 what made them think it be any better at 7
Who said it was frozen at 3

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:No idea how it could of froze by now
That would be the weather it's freezing :roll:

Seems a bit churlish to question the decision. It's not going to warm up in the next two hours.

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Ncfc1995 wrote:Thank you bit poor In my opinion if pitch was frozen at the 3 what made them think it be any better at 7
It was just an example someone could of checked at 5 and be frozen and fail to understand why they think it would be any better at 6 or 7. its poor that 15 mins before kick off its called off

Ncfc1995 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
It was just an example someone could of checked at 5 and be frozen and fail to understand why they think it would be any better at 6 or 7. its poor that 15 mins before kick off its called off

Piss poor calling it off that late. Were they expecting a bit of a heat wave this evening & it didn’t happen?

Ncfc1995 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
Stop making things up!!!
The pitch could also be fine at 3/5 o'clock and then be frozen at 6.30pm. Temperature not likely to rise this evening.