Re: Wellens

Best laugh tonight reading their forum.
We were a bunch of thugs hoofing every ball.
Diving everywhere.
Ref was bent and biased to us,
Matt is just a big lump.
Pitch was a disgrace.

Bloody brilliant :lol:

Read the Swindon forum.

We are a bunch of thugs who con the referee by going down like a bunch of Prima Donnas without the slightest touch. We are a nasty team and over physical and their manager moans and blames everyone but himself for Swindon's defeat.

Much as I enjoy and respect Old Cromwellian and Frank's contribution on this board I feel I do need to point out this. Try reading this board after County lose. I assure you gentlemen, if you remove your amber bias spec's, it reads just the same. . :grin:

Stan A. Einstein wrote:Read the Swindon forum.

We are a bunch of thugs who con the referee by going down like a bunch of Prima Donnas without the slightest touch. We are a nasty team and over physical and their manager moans and blames everyone but himself for Swindon's defeat.

Much as I enjoy and respect Old Cromwellian and Frank's contribution on this board I feel I do need to point out this. Try reading this board after County lose. I assure you gentlemen, if you remove your amber bias spec's, it reads just the same. . :grin:
I've never seen it that way, some of the biggest moaners on here miss out the middleman (the oppo) and go straight into our own, like kicking out at the manager - you also like to get cheap shots in as well when you smell blood.

Delighted that we bullied them. The ref was very close to the action. I thought he was much better than some of the whistle happy ones we get. Labadie was excellent because he was sharper than the opposition - got there first and protected the ball. I thought Wellens made a couple of strange decisions from the start, perhaps because of unavailability. He obviously didn't think their new defender Edmonds-Green was up to the task of marking Matt, so that role seemed to be given to Caddis, who couldn't get near him challenging from throw ins. This gave Matt just the platform he needed to bring the ball down and run the channels.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:Read the Swindon forum.

Yes, I agree with you. Indeed I believe that some of MFs comments after defeats and spats with his own supporters can also
be seen as a lack of integrity by many.

supporter wrote:I just think MF is honest and says it as it is, I don't see how that can be interpreted as a lack of integrity.

As I've said elsewhere Westley rarely criticised the players publicly but privately was a bully.

Exactly.

We run down the clock, they waste time.

We take one for the team, they are dirty b@astards.

We are honest, they have a rant, :grin: