Re: Grandstand - Macclesfield away

County Exile wrote:Frank Nouble3 wrote:-
Its just to play out the last few minutes fresh legs
In the 5 mins he was on he managed to lose the ball 3 times and the first time he was beaten didn't even use his fresh legs to chase back. Maybe given a longer spell he may come good but first impressions weren't good.
Thanks for the info much appreciated.

Loyalfoot wrote:That was deff offside the official has not got a clue
It was "deff" not, through the wonder of iFollow I went back to the goal and Osadebe runs past a County defender after the ball is played.

Decent enough result, Macclesfield looked very dangerous on the break (we looked a little suspect in front of the back 4 with Bennett in there, alongside Labadie who played well) and it could have gone either way.

SJG99 wrote:
It was "deff" not, through the wonder of iFollow I went back to the goal and Osadebe runs past a County defender after the ball is played.

Decent enough result, Macclesfield looked very dangerous on the break (we looked a little suspect in front of the back 4 with Bennett in there, alongside Labadie who played well) and it could have gone either way.

I thought he ran before the ball was played, but will wait to see again.

Our midfield was shocking apart from Sheehan.Knocked off the ball all the time and continually failing to find men with their passes.Macclesfield moved the ball with pace and looked far more dangerous than us.No movement at throw ins means we have little options from them.Unfortunately we have very few options in midfield but would like to see Whitely given a run instead of Robbie.

SJG99 wrote:

Agree with this, also watched on ifollow, and thought we lacked composure when clearing and playing the ball out of defence. Also lacked an aerial presence up front, and committed unnecessary yellow card offences.
Still 37 more league games to go. Bring on Exeter Saturday. Lets beat another top of the table side!

neilcork68 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
UppaPort wrote:Currently, we are 6th in the league with a +3 goal difference. 5 points off Exeter in top spot.
And your point is?

we were 2nd in the league this time last week and have collected 1 point from 6 since the Lincoln job became available with a very hard game at home on Saturday
Give it a rest, this and 'The Mansfield' nonsense. You always come out to whinge, moan or complain...oh and of course give your expert opinion and insight.

The biggest problem I can see and I have no idea now transfer deadline has gone is Midfield.
Sheehan Superb
Labs Good on his day
Matty Not up to it
Scott Ditto
Maloney Even worse.
How can we get promotion with at best 2 decent midfielders in our squad.

Robbie is a winger or wing back nothing else.
Whiteley likewise.