Exeter tickets / Clwb Spytty

Anyone know what's happening for Saturday's game regarding Clwb Spytty tickets? It was one of the games identified where Clwb Spytty members could attend for free with their parent paying just £10. Apparently members of the Exeter equivalent (Junior Trust) have been contacted and told that they'll be given the same deal, which is great - but nowhere on our page (unless I've missed it) is there information about how Clwb Spytty members can buy theirs!

Before anyone says "ring the ticket office", I will do so later in the week. But it's a bit rum that a) the information has gone out to Exeter fans before ours, and b) some people may have paid full whack for tickets before the offer was properly publicised.

Clwb Spytty is a great scheme, and Kelly's worked really hard to get people signed up. So it'd be a shame if the first discounted game for it fell flat.

Re: Exeter tickets / Clwb Spytty

Kairdiff Exile wrote:Anyone know what's happening for Saturday's game regarding Clwb Spytty tickets? It was one of the games identified where Clwb Spytty members could attend for free with their parent paying just £10. Apparently members of the Exeter equivalent (Junior Trust) have been contacted and told that they'll be given the same deal, which is great - but nowhere on our page (unless I've missed it) is there information about how Clwb Spytty members can buy theirs!

Before anyone says "ring the ticket office", I will do so later in the week. But it's a bit rum that a) the information has gone out to Exeter fans before ours, and b) some people may have paid full whack for tickets before the offer was properly publicised.

Clwb Spytty is a great scheme, and Kelly's worked really hard to get people signed up. So it'd be a shame if the first discounted game for it fell flat.
From the Club Spytty section of the Club website:

"How to claim your tickets….
Tickets must be claimed at the Club Shop in advance – you cannot buy on the day. You must bring your Clwb Spytty membership card with you to make the purchase."

If you've already had notification of the four games then the above is all you need to do. If the Exeter game is one of the four then their fans have not been told before our fans.

Re: Exeter tickets / Clwb Spytty

That's helpful, as I didn't know there even was a Clwb Spytty section of the website. I guess the issue though is we've not reminded people that the Exeter game is a discounted one or done anything to proactively promote the opportunity. Given the effort that went into getting people to sign up and pay their subs for the scheme, that's disappointing. If information can be sent out to away fans to tell them of arrangements, you'd hope we'd be able to do the same for the home scheme members.

Assuming a communique does go out before Saturday, it'll be interesting to see what it does to the attendance. It should be a bumper crowd already with the league table as it is, plus the fact it's not far for Exeter to travel. We should be targeting a crowd of 6,000 for a game like this.