Player of the Season 2018-19

So, I voted at yesterday's game. Could've been any of 4-5 players if I'm honest. I went for Jamma - a collosus up front all season and clearly improved his strike rate under Flynny also.

His upper-body strength is superb, the way he brings others into the game is equally good. He gets knocked all over the place yet rarely misses a game. Always a threat and no slouch either, as yesterday's goal proved.

What convinced me was how he's obviously developed and improved this season. I think he's found his home and will be important next season regardless of what division we're in. Well done Jamma.

Re: Player of the Season 2018-19

DeePeeNCAFC wrote:So, I voted at yesterday's game. Could've been any of 4-5 players if I'm honest. I went for Jamma - a collosus up front all season and clearly improved his strike rate under Flynny also.

His upper-body strength is superb, the way he brings others into the game is equally good. He gets knocked all over the place yet rarely misses a game. Always a threat and no slouch either, as yesterday's goal proved.

What convinced me was how he's obviously developed and improved this season. I think he's found his home and will be important next season regardless of what division we're in. Well done Jamma.
Totally agree with your assessment of Matt . He's been superb all season and has been a great signing .

However ..... only one player in it for me .

PODGE !
Total class and one of the best players our Club has ever had .
Up there with Aldridge , Tynon and Gwyther imho

I eventually went down to seven nominations, kept on thinking of someone I'd forgotten. It did make me realise that the core of the side has remained quite constant and not included loan players. I too put Amond at the top. I can't think of a player who has impressed me as much. I just love watching him play.

Corpaboy wrote:
DeePeeNCAFC wrote:So, I voted at yesterday's game. Could've been any of 4-5 players if I'm honest. I went for Jamma - a collosus up front all season and clearly improved his strike rate under Flynny also.

Totally agree with your assessment of Matt . He's been superb all season and has been a great signing .

However ..... only one player in it for me .

PODGE !
Total class and one of the best players our Club has ever had .
Up there with Aldridge , Tynon and Gwyther imho
I agree with Podge. However I don't think he's up there with Aldridge and co. I can't see him playing any higher than League 1.