Re: Players in contract

As I understand it the following players are out of contract, or loan agreements, at the end of this season:
Joe Day; Pipey; Dan Butler; Josh Labadie; Mattie Dolan; Will Randal-Hurran; Tyreek Bakinson;
Andrew Crofts; Mark O'Brien; Mickey Demetriou; Regan Poole; Ben Kennedy; Harry McKirdie and Hornby-Forbes
Hope this helps

I think the players that have been brought to the club during Mike Flynn's time in the Managers chair, have been to a high degree of quality for League Two,and though sooner or later, Michael IS going to make further progress in his career as a Manager, wouldn't it be great if County astounded everyone by doing the nigh impossible, climb via this seasons playoffs ?......................and going up with him ?? Come on the Port................Bob Bassett

Yes I dont disagree with that last post maybe some of them have not impressed but the majority of his signings are doing well and Mike Flynn has done a great job of team building--I would love to know the FULL story behind the 0-6 Yeovil hammering at Rodney Parade ---I definitely read a newspaper story about "bonus payments"-- for being in the top three?...... then they met Yeovil ??

BertieB wrote:Yes I dont disagree with that last post maybe some of them have not impressed but the majority of his signings are doing well and Mike Flynn has done a great job of team building--I would love to know the FULL story behind the 0-6 Yeovil hammering at Rodney Parade ---I definitely read a newspaper story about "bonus payments"-- for being in the top three?...... then they met Yeovil ??
From my viewpoint, it was very straightforward. Everything clicked for Yeovil, they haven't played anywhere near that level since that match. We added to that by playing our worst ninety minutes of the season. That's life. I've said it before, losing six nil is better than six matches by 1-0.

BertieB wrote:Yes I dont disagree with that last post maybe some of them have not impressed but the majority of his signings are doing well and Mike Flynn has done a great job of team building--I would love to know the FULL story behind the 0-6 Yeovil hammering at Rodney Parade ---I definitely read a newspaper story about "bonus payments"-- for being in the top three?...... then they met Yeovil ??
The bonus payments thing is claptrap.

The only mention was Flynn joked in a post match interview that the board might not be happy because the bonus payments went up when the team were in the top two. There was never any suggestion that they had not or would not be paid. The bonus scheme is contractual.

Thank You that last poster, I guess I must have got it in the wrong context, but that Yeovil match was a stinker--in fact I went home stunned !!............but fair play the cup run and results since have shown what a good job they are all doing
Come on the Port !!............Bob Bassett