Re: Third Kit 2019-20

Nice kit, great idea.

I wanna pipe in and say these are the type of ideas that we should be using to inject more cash into the Trust but I can't argue with the cause in the slightest and I hope it raises mega bucks.

Between this, Dan's award, Podge's call up and the recent world wide exposure, I hope we are seen as a positive destination for good players to come to.

County Exile wrote:UPTHEPORT wrote:-

I cant afford the 50 quid but if anyone wants to join me we will put weareexiles.net on there that would be a nice touch

Pay via PayPal jim.drewett@ntlworld.com pay family and friends or PayPal take a cut
I have sent you a pm Jim.
Cheers Rob all read

Its Rob and myself at moment anyone else like to contribute it would be a nice gesture from us all on here

I'm making the maybe naïve assumption (especially as this season's third kit was unique) that the chevron motif will also make its way to the home kit, given the Newport shield and the black chevron on amber shield on the club badge.

Wouldn't be entirely surprised if the away had some red on it like the city shield too, though not quite sure what they'd do with that, given that a red chevron on amber wouldn't be County colours, and a red chevron on anything else wouldn't be Newport colours.

If that's the basic design of the home kit too, I think it will look excellent.