Re: 2 from 3?

I have a sneaky suspicion that both Crawley and Cambridge are not out of it yet. From a financial point of view perhaps we should be hoping Yeovil stay because they are the nearest of those in trouble and so in theory should bring bigger support when coming here.

I would quite like to see Macclesfield survive for no other reason than football needs black managers to have some degree of success. It's also good to see ex-international players learn their trade at the base of the professional game rather than be parachuted into a top side where they can buy success and learn sweet FA about how to manage...

wattsville_boy wrote:I have a sneaky suspicion that both Crawley and Cambridge are not out of it yet. From a financial point of view perhaps we should be hoping Yeovil stay because they are the nearest of those in trouble and so in theory should bring bigger support when coming here.

I would quite like to see Macclesfield survive for no other reason than football needs black managers to have some degree of success. It's also good to see ex-international players learn their trade at the base of the professional game rather than be parachuted into a top side where they can buy success and learn sweet FA about how to manage...
Last two season, Yeovil have brought 291 & 430 .... an average of 360....about 30% higher than an average away following.

I've felt for a few weeks that Yeovil will go as they're in freefall. Cambridge were awful I thought when we went there in the League Cup but I think they have just enough. Yeovil and Notts County for me as I would like to see Sol Campbell keep Macclesfield up!