County stuff in Australia & beyond

Firstly, I wish I was back home with you lot - such an amazing day ahead. I just discovered this week my passport had expired and that left me stranded as I was preparing for a mad dash weekend (AGAIN). What is even worse is that I had been lined up to do some stuff with the BBC and the World Service over the few days I was going to be back.

There is no FA Cup coverage in Australia this year so us diehards that will be up and ready for the 330AM kickoff will be eagerly sharing stream details to make sure we don't miss any of the action. There are at least 6 of us in Melbourne and a few others dotted around the country. I know that at least 2 have made the trip, as well as the boys from the US - the reach of our sh**y little club amazes me at times.

As some of may also know, I do a few radio shows over here and I try to get Newport County in as often as I possibly can. On this week's 365 Days of Sport Radio Show we have a whole segment devoted to Newport and the County, including some worthy "Worst Song In the World" contenders. The podcast of the show is below - The County stuff comes in from about 45 minutes I think.

http://365daysofsport.buzzsprout.com/76 ... b-show-101

Have a great day fellas and think of those less fortunate not to be there and those that sacrifice sleep week in week out to follow the boys.

Beefy