Re: The Japanese say that every time you share this

neilcork68 wrote:
The Newport wrote:Good luck Newport County.
Copy and print this and share it with your friends.

I told the wife not to post my pictures on here I wanted to keep the mystery of what I looked like a secret :lol:
Yes met your lovely wife recently. I must say your true photographer isn't far off.
Your lovely wife Phoned me and asked me to come over to the Uk for a business meeting. I did ask how your wife got my number and your wife said from a friend of a friend. I didn't ask anymore. Anyway when I met your lovely wife I asked what was the problem and do you know what your wife said well she got this photograph out of her handbag and this is my problem. I took one look at the photograph and I had to sit down and have very strong drink I can tell you. I asked once again what is the problem and your wife said I need the insurance money to finish the rest of the garden and maybe if there any money left over to do a few things around the house. She ask me what's the price. When I told her, she said that's fair price. I then said how soon do you what the job done. She said before the summer. Is that possible or not. I said that's doable.

So there we have it. I'm back in Newport before the summer. So my friend what do you think your lovely wife wanted me to do?