Last post on the subject

For the posters who cant understand whats written , only read what they want , dont understand or are just to stupid to accept that I am correct on this issue.

I have NEVER written that anyone is undeserving of getting a ticket / doesnt deserve a ticket , be they genuine or Plastic fans.
The issue ( crusade some have tried to call it) is that genuine fans will miss out on Saturday because of the way the ticketing structure was set up.
Its ranged from ''you had your chance'' why shouldnt they be allowed and then just personnel insults because they know I am correct.
We all know the posts and what they are about and as more and more tickets are becoming available it proves that the Priority 1 and 2 were able in lots of cases being able to get more tickets than they should for their mates whilst many genuine fans who the ones I spoke to did actually turn up early on Sunday to get them only to be told they had 'sold out'
I myself knew of 10 fans , there are bound to be more , who will miss out whilst people who dont give two f's about the club will because they were allowed to queue jump in their quest for tickets ..(Thankfully this week I have been able to obtain 6 tickets to help some of them out). This situation should never have been allowed to develop.
If the club had made the Mansfield and MKD games as much a 'priority' as 'season tickets' or a 'share holder' they would have made more money because more would have been at those games. They should also made sure that fans only got 2 tickets each.

It will upset some but I am of the thought that Season ticket holder and share holders should only be allowed one ticket per priority one for their season ticket , one for their share option, why do they need more ?.....(for friends ., family who dont turn up week after week ) and IMO thats unfair on those who do...
It may upset some by the term Plastics but they wont be back unless we get another GLAMOUR tie this or next season irrelevant of what some say..We had GLAMOUR ties last season, did it see our crowds increase ????

Abuse away as I wont reply as I said this is my final post on the subject...admit it you know I am correct on this issue :wink:

Neil......(not Neal :roll:)
Last edited by neilcork68 on February 15th, 2019, 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Last post on the subject

It was your last post on the subject 20 posts ago mate.

Genuinely been amused by the amount of fans that claim they go to every game, and have been through thick and thin with the club, were at the Jena game (whereby it seems anyone and everyone I've ever met in Newport were at that game, attendance must have been close to 100,000) and were there following us in Moreton-in-Marsh (whereby it seems everyone were there then too, can't believe our average crowds weren't close to 5,000) ... yet are not even ST/Share holders, Trust Members or if they were, never had any friends that could have picked their ticket up for them, have missed out on tickets...

Any road, really looking forward to tomorrow, come on the Port !!!

I couldn’t get a ticket despite ringing hundreds of times. The system was crap last year and crap this year. As I’ve mentioned before, I think, I’ve cancelled by donation to the club as a protest at how I feel shat on. People tend to get wound up when they’re affected by the shyte organisation, then the ones who aren’t inconvenienced think the complainers should shut it.

I’ve got hold of a ticket thanks to the generosity of a mate. Naturally I’m extremely grateful but still narked by NCAFC’s pathetic p—-up-in-a-brewery organisational abilities.

exile1960 wrote:A lot of positivty about the cub and newport this week but the same people on this board piss on the fire i feel sorry for these sad people we all know who they are.
You know when there’s a General Election and you put your X in a box on your ballot paper? It’s quite binary, isn’t it? You vote for option A or option B etc.

But the human mind (I’m talking about most people. Perhaps not everyone. Not even everyone on this board. Or even this thread) can handle more than one thought process at a time. And - get this - these thoughts could trigger contradictory emotions. Amazing, isn’t it?

So in summary. One might feel positive emotions about the game while simultaneously feeling frustrated at how the ticket distribution was handled.

This really is possible. These things are not mutually exclusive.

Rest assured I don’t doubt Neil will be wearing the same shit-eating grin as you at half past five.

JonD wrote:
exile1960 wrote:A lot of positivty about the cub and newport this week but the same people on this board piss on the fire i feel sorry for these sad people we all know who they are.
You know when there’s a General Election and you put your X in a box on your ballot paper? It’s quite binary, isn’t it? You vote for option A or option B etc.

But the human mind (I’m talking about most people. Perhaps not everyone. Not even everyone on this board. Or even this thread) can handle more than one thought process at a time. And - get this - these thoughts could trigger contradictory emotions. Amazing, isn’t it?

So in summary. One might feel positive emotions about the game while simultaneously feeling frustrated at how the ticket distribution was handled.

This really is possible. These things are not mutually exclusive.

Rest assured I don’t doubt Neil will be wearing the same shit-eating grin as you at half past five.
Best post on the subject that I have read all week. Sums up my feelings perfectly. I haven't got a ticket but will be leaving for the Port in a couple of hours just to feel the atmosphere. Cmon the County.