Re: Visiting Boro

Couple of replies for you all.
Docs should be open for visiting fans this weekend, there is also a workies club just round the corner from it in Bright st. - Ironopolis Club, lets away fans in as well as kids. not had any trouble in there since we moved grounds.
Head to baker st area for the micro pubs and fancy eating places and plenty of good eating joints along linthorpe road which are within 10mins walk of Jurys or Holiday Inn.
Weatherspoons pubs - Issac newtons on Wilson st near station and Resolution in Captain Cook shopping centre. again both 5-10 mins from Jurys.

Tansporter Bridge is close to the ground if you want t compare with Newports version.With its bright blue colouring its visible from the motorways on way in.

rncfc wrote:
Redlandscaper wrote:Pubs and parking are important I suppose, but where do I go for a good parmo?
There's a decent red light district there mate. Leave your palms in your pocket would be my advice.
Well that's my question answered wondering what the fcck a "parmo" was :roll:

Redlandscaper wrote:I thought it was chicken or maybe pork base, see Steph McGovern clip on Twitter defending the parmo which I intend to sample this weekend
Link below to local paper , people at work swear by Smoggies Parmo House opposite the bus station

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/tees ... e-11889583

There are a number of burger vans that sell parmo in a bun and food outlets in parts of the ground do them as well.
Also versions of parmo pies on the go now.