Re: Saturdays Ref

Corpaboy wrote:He was AWFUL !!?? And not helped one bit by the lino on Hazell side . The number of nudges , pulls and pushes he missed was inexcusable .
The game would be dull if it was stopped for every nudge, pull and push! I much prefer a ref that lets the game flow rather than blow for minor offences. But each their own :roll:

Caerleon Exile wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:He was AWFUL !!?? And not helped one bit by the lino on Hazell side . The number of nudges , pulls and pushes he missed was inexcusable .
The game would be dull if it was stopped for every nudge, pull and push! I much prefer a ref that lets the game flow rather than blow for minor offences. But each their own :roll:
On the other hand, if he consistently penalised offenders, they might stop offending.

Caerleon Exile wrote:
So .... if one of those nudges , pulls and pushes resulted in us losing a game , you would rather that ??
I'm all for a flowing game , but when the constant nudges , pulls and pushes PREVENT a flowing game , then the ref has to grow a pair ?

Corpaboy wrote:
Caerleon Exile wrote:
So .... if one of those nudges , pulls and pushes resulted in us losing a game , you would rather that ??
I'm all for a flowing game , but when the constant nudges , pulls and pushes PREVENT a flowing game , then the ref has to grow a pair ?
Rose tinted specs Corpa. No doubt you'd be bemoaning the ref for blowing up for such offences caused by our players? I'm sure they were just as guilty of it, but of course we choose to let those ones slide :grin: