Re: Middlesboro ticket details

daftasfxxx wrote:
chepstowamber wrote:There don't seem to be much interest in this game is anyone actually going?
Chris
Really?
I know Stav's taking bookings for a third coach, the crosskey's has one, not sure how many the supporters club has and i know of at least one other and I'm not even in the know
I'm glad to be told otherwise.
Chris

daftasfxxx wrote:
chepstowamber wrote:There don't seem to be much interest in this game is anyone actually going?
Chris
Really?
I know Stav's taking bookings for a third coach, the crosskey's has one, not sure how many the supporters club has and i know of at least one other and I'm not even in the know
Why are there no coach details on this message board?

Taunton Iron Cider wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:
Chris
Really?
Why are there no coach details on this message board?
http://weareexiles.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=47776

daftasfxxx wrote:
Chris
Really?

SC have two double deckers booked looking at Jeff's thread