Re: Ticket News : LEICESTER CITY

Well it's either me or JonD.

You really do have a problem. You do know that, don't you?[/quote]

Tbh Neither ? I think the problem is with you if you feel that most responses are tailored to you! Must have been the ref to a lawyer style response ![/quote]
tbh i too thought it was aimed at stan[/quote]

Well it wasn’t - apologies to him if he thought it was - I’m man enough to do that.

Re: MK forum

Morganrum wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:They think Healey could be doubtful for Saturday,he took two heavy blows last game.They think we are in the valleys and there'll be a welcome in the hillside etc.They also think the food in the ground is considerably cheaper than most places,so no more moaning about the rip off RP burgers guys.
They don't exist , do they ???

No disrespect to their supporters but this is the one team out of the whole 92 in the pyramid system that I respect the least.

When you see proper clubs with history like Wrexham , Stockport , Orient etc fighting their way back it leaves a sour taste that this lot haven't even earned their place in the league in the first place. Scandalous
And there is a post on there forum saying we should play in Welsh league,tossers lol

Kevinmoorefellover wrote:I've stated my case on here a number of times before. I would never participate in anything that club are involved in - home, away, anywhere. I don't buy the 'it was a long time ago' argument either: what happened to Wimbledon set a precedent to be guarded against.
well done, respect for sticking to your principles, watch you dont get a permanant ban

Kevinmoorefellover wrote:
B0mbshell wrote:Someone on the MK Forum has said he doesn’t think we should be in the League as we are a Welsh team....
We shouldn't be surprised. That individual would have no experience of the agonies of earning a place in the Football League.
Quite right! Nor would they realise when we were first a league team and compare with themselves

Re: Ticket News : LEICESTER CITY

Justanordinaryfan wrote:

Well it wasn’t - apologies to him if he thought it was - I’m man enough to do that.

But not quite man enough to apologize to me for an unpleasant little insult or indeed apologize either for your sad little lie in trying to avoid responsibility for that which you say.

Still 1 out of 3 gives you something to work with I suppose. :grin:

Quite right! Nor would they realise when we were first a league team and compare with themselves[/quote]
I believe two separate statements from the FA should put MK Dons fans in an informed state.
1. We made a mistake with the whole process regarding the club now known as MK Dons, it will never happen again.
2. Newport County have historically been an integral part of The Football League and as such are welcome to participate in the English football pyramid.

Edit: Having said that, we move on. Wimbledon are rightly back and I don't feel the need to treat MKD's as lepers these days. It is what it is.[/quote]
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................
Some might say, we were little more than a franchise ourselves once while in Gloucestershire: a newly formed club, playing in a different town to which we had no connection.

I think our fans, probably more than any other understand the intricacies of football politics regarding the formation/relocation of football clubs and what that involves. Been there, done that, got the T shirt etc.

However, I don't think the EFL will ever make a statement on the status within their structure of MK Dons. They probably have bigger fish to fry.

I completely understand the fact that you have to have principles and stand by them but sometimes you just have to compromise (however uncomfortable that may seem) to be able to move forward. (Brexit anyone)? I say that with gritted teeth?

Having said that, we are where we're at, no point in cutting off our noses to spite our faces. I don't think I would ever not go and watch the County just because they were playing MK Dons.