Re: Big Frank

Barnabas wrote:It would have been nice to have presented him with the match ball from the Spurs game - the one that he fired over the bar in the first few minutes, but it's still up in orbit somewhere!
Where’s the “Like” button?

Barnabas wrote:It would have been nice to have presented him with the match ball from the Spurs game - the one that he fired over the bar in the first few minutes, but it's still up in orbit somewhere!

I liked the way he looked at the ground as if to say 'there was a divot there'. Even the commentator on TV said the ground wasn't the problem.

pembsexile wrote:

I liked the way he looked at the ground as if to say 'there was a divot there'. Even the commentator on TV said the ground wasn't the problem.
It certainly bobbled,but it bobbled after he hit it.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Always a class above the rest and as usual got grief for being so
Arf.

Anyway. It will be nice to see him, if only to see if he’s still doing his hug-the-touchline-and-refuse-to-pass-the-ball-until-he-loses-possession thing. He wasn’t terrible but given his allegedly good wage I expected more. We didn’t get much bang for our buck.

Good Afternoon!

I liked Frank.

I’m not saying he wasn’t frustrating at times but he was a stand out character and offered the unexpected when he got involved.

Was one of the most memorable 20 minutes of football I have ever seen when he got his hat trick in the first home game of the season against Chesterfield ( I think)

Out of loyalty I have a small wager on him being first goal scorer today.

Phil in Npton