Re: BT SPORT 8PM KO !!!

It is what it is. That time slot will put some off, for sure. Especially as they can watch on the TV. A bit different to the Wembley replay. That was always going to be in the evening kick off, being mid week. Also, it was against Premiership opposition, at Wembley. Lots of people stayed over night. Wrexham at the Racecourse doesn't have quite the same appeal..! I cannot go on the Saturday, no matter what time the kick off. I could and would have gone if it was Sunday, but as it is, I will be able to watch it live and the Club get a windfall.

Just need to win it.

Gutted, I couldn't do any Saturday kick off due to a mate visiting for Saints v Man U and already having made plans. Ironically that's on BT Sport immediately before Wrexham v County, so I can't do both, and I've already got a ticket for one of them. Even then I'd have given it a second thought if it wasn't for the "other plans"... which are now going to involve getting me to a pub in Southampton after a day's worth of drinking and repeatedly telling them to leave the County game on.

It's going to be a weird "two shirts" day.

Ugo. wrote:
Blackandamber wrote:Yet again BBC UK shun the County. Looks like I will have to find a pub in Cwmbran showing the match.
BT would have probably had first choice of games so this is nothing about bbc shunning County.
OK but disappointing not to have live coverage on terrestrial channel yet again.

Blackandamber wrote:
Ugo. wrote:
Blackandamber wrote:Yet again BBC UK shun the County. Looks like I will have to find a pub in Cwmbran showing the match.
BT would have probably had first choice of games so this is nothing about bbc shunning County.
OK but disappointing not to have live coverage on terrestrial channel yet again.
We've been live on tv against Walsall (which streamed on iPlayer across the UK, as I watched it in a Southampton pub on my mobile), Leeds, Spurs and now Wrexham in the past 13 months alone.

Most other League Two clubs would kill for that kind of exposure.

Amber Nation wrote:This has been one of the funniest threads I've read in a long time. Let's be honest people, this was NEVER going to be a 3pm KO where TV is involved. The only other real option was going to be a 1pm Sunday KO and then you would have had people whinging about getting up early to travel to the game. So apparently, according to some no problem getting 7,200 fans to Wembley for a 7:45pm KO on a Tuesday night, but an 8pm KO on a Saturday night with the Sunday off (for the majority) is just toooo.... much of a problem. No excuses, we turn up and support the team into round 3. :-)

Amber Nation
This