Re: BT SPORT 8PM KO !!!

We haven’t got a pot to piss in and worse case scenario we get beat BT money is too good to turn down.

I’d rather us make money than pander to the whim of a few fans (the die hards will still go) for a day out on the pop. This money may go towards January improvements/replacements ?

Perhaps their fans are right - some of our support is Tin pot.

Blackandamber wrote:
Justanordinaryfan wrote:More dollar with BT than BBC Wales ! Was never gonna be on mainstream BBC ? There will be plenty of busses for you to jump on instead of a pub in Cwmbran.
Buses to where? Wrexham. Looking after sick wife so can't go.
Sad to hear - but you would not be able to go whatever the Kick off date/time and Subscribing to BT isnt that expensive.

You’ll be waiting a long time if your relying on BBC UK to screen a County game.

Justanordinaryfan wrote:We haven’t got a pot to piss in and worse case scenario we get beat BT money is too good to turn down.

I’d rather us make money than pander to the whim of a few fans (the die hards will still go) for a day out on the pop. This money may go towards January improvements/replacements ?

Perhaps their fans are right - some of our support is Tin pot.
I was quietly confident it would be on TV but that won't prevent me going. It was just a question of which slot and which company would cover it. The best chance of people getting to the game would have been Saturday 3pm, but 45% of an extra 400? hundred tickets wouldn't have amounted to much. TV money is essential these days.

This has been one of the funniest threads I've read in a long time. Let's be honest people, this was NEVER going to be a 3pm KO where TV is involved. The only other real option was going to be a 1pm Sunday KO and then you would have had people whinging about getting up early to travel to the game. So apparently, according to some no problem getting 7,200 fans to Wembley for a 7:45pm KO on a Tuesday night, but an 8pm KO on a Saturday night with the Sunday off (for the majority) is just toooo.... much of a problem. No excuses, we turn up and support the team into round 3. :-)

Amber Nation