Re: Exiles Grandstand Plymouth

North London Exile wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:What's the permutations about home or away next round
!

Win by 5-0 or better, 1st and home tie.

Win by less than 5-0 , 2nd and away tie.

Win on penalties, we go ouch!
probably being overly optimistic to win by 5 but part of me wished we threw on Amond and/or Matt with 20 to go and had a real go of getting the extra goals needed for the home tie next round. However i also understand the argument of keeping them fresh for the important game against Colchester Saturday. Obviously the most important thing was getting through.

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
North London Exile wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:What's the permutations about home or away next round
!

Win by 5-0 or better, 1st and home tie.

Win by less than 5-0 , 2nd and away tie.

Win on penalties, we go ouch!
probably being overly optimistic to win by 5 but part of me wished we threw on Amond and/or Matt with 20 to go and had a real go of getting the extra goals needed for the home tie next round. However i also understand the argument of keeping them fresh for the important game against Colchester Saturday. Obviously the most important thing was getting through.
A home tie would not be all that beneficial financially, whilst our away form is pretty good.

Taunton Iron Cider wrote:
County Exile wrote:charlie 1471 wrote:-
2-0 harris
Another goal from a Robbie Willmott cross. How many is that this season?
Much less than the number of tackles he has pulled out of :roll:
Another sad comment
Piss poor once again, expect of Cork and Ranger.
He is a right winger ffs
What is the matter with people on here?
Into next round and we still get this crap coming through.

[quote="daftasfxxx"]No comment has yet off the moanie old tart about Willmot who was excellent last night but give it time[/quot

Despite not being the noisiest of crowds last night, i felt they were encouraging and supportive of Willmott and he appeared to respond positively to that, by running directly at his opposite number and getting crosses in, just like an out and out winger, especially first half. I do agree however with others that this is his position and he shouldn't be selected to play elsewhere from the start.

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:No comment has yet off the moanie old tart about Willmot who was excellent last night but give it time[/quot

Despite not being the noisiest of crowds last night, i felt they were encouraging and supportive of Willmott and he appeared to respond positively to that, by running directly at his opposite number and getting crosses in, just like an out and out winger, especially first half. I do agree however with others that this is his position and he shouldn't be selected to play elsewhere from the start.

That last sentence is the simple point that Corky has made (repeatedly) that some on here just cannot, or refuse, to grasp.

Message for Exile 1976
You got that wrong your pal Cork stated he doesn't rate Robbie as a footballer (period)
Regardless of position
Notice nothing on here regarding last night's performance from the miserable so and so presume unhappy that we actually won and he (Robbie) from what I here played well
Sad for sure
Will try not to score to many Saturday against my old club despite so much negativity to me last season