Re: Exiles Grandstand Plymouth

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Message for Exile 1976
You got that wrong your pal Cork stated he doesn't rate Robbie as a footballer (period)
Regardless of position
Notice nothing on here regarding last night's performance from the miserable so and so presume unhappy that we actually won and he (Robbie) from what I here played well
Sad for sure
Will try not to score to many Saturday against my old club despite so much negativity to me last season

No, he said he’s an ‘ok’ right winger but awful elsewhere, in fairness he is right on that.

Exile
See MOM Met Police thread 22th 2.26pm
I quote as his words
"I just don't rate the guy as a footballer "
Think everybody will agree he has been played out of position but that comment is just plain daft as a right winger he is a valuable asset to the team with numerous assists already this season when playing out right

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Exile
See MOM Met Police thread 22th 2.26pm
I quote as his words
"I just don't rate the guy as a footballer "
Think everybody will agree he has been played out of position but that comment is just plain daft as a right winger he is a valuable asset to the team with numerous assists already this season when playing out right

He doesn’t rate him, that’s fair enough, it’s his opinion, but as he’s stated numerous times before, and on that same thread you quoted, (3:10) he sees him as an ok winger

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Message for Exile 1976
You got that wrong your pal Cork stated he doesn't rate Robbie as a footballer (period)
Regardless of position
Notice nothing on here regarding last night's performance from the miserable so and so presume unhappy that we actually won and he (Robbie) from what I here played well
Sad for sure
Will try not to score to many Saturday against my old club despite so much negativity to me last season
Didn't realise that Christian Jolley was playing Saturday superstar.