Re: Round 2

Christ just had a peep on their forum ... what a bunch of bitter an twisted so and so’s. Get over it girls and boys (or is it Hogan a Hogyn??), it was fooking years ago!!

If they think visiting RP or the Port is that bad, they obviously don’t get out much ??? Mind you tbf , they still haven’t built their motorway yet, so maybe they haven’t ?

Whenever we play them I never view it as a derby lol - they’re just as local as Morecambe ! well they sound very much like em anyway.

For me it’s very winnable and very loseable !! a tough draw. Oh & wel take a lot more than the 250 some of them predict.

I’m Looking forward to it, but they are not the bastion of invincibility they seem to think they are, I mean just ask the mighty Sutton and Solihull.

The game maybe on tv but don’t expect an announcement any time soon as it will be very complicated for them to work out, as it’s going to clash with the Manchester and Merseyside Prem Lge games, and they’ll really want as many “home” fans present as possible.

Justanordinaryfan wrote:Christ just had a peep on their forum ... what a bunch of bitter an twisted so and so’s. Get over it girls and boys (or is it Hogan a Hogyn??), it was fooking years ago!!

If they think visiting RP or the Port is that bad, they obviously don’t get out much ??? Mind you tbf , they still haven’t built their motorway yet, so maybe they haven’t ?

Whenever we play them I never view it as a derby lol - they’re just as local as Morecambe ! well they sound very much like em anyway.

For me it’s very winnable and very loseable !! a tough draw. Oh & wel take a lot more than the 250 some of them predict.

I’m Looking forward to it, but they are not the bastion of invincibility they seem to think they are, I mean just ask the mighty Sutton and Solihull.

The game maybe on tv but don’t expect an announcement any time soon as it will be very complicated for them to work out, as it’s going to clash with the Manchester and Merseyside Prem Lge games, and they’ll really want as many “home” fans present as possible.
Their delusions of grandeur and fall from grace as a club combined with being from North Wales gives them chips on their shoulders of epic proportions.

Typical scousers. Everything is always someone elses fault, and enjoy wallowing in self-pity.

Will be a tough game but will be fantastic to go up there, do a number on them and LOL at all their inbred 50 year-old fans trying to stand up straight long enough to throw punches at us.

rncfc wrote:Typical scousers. Everything is always someone elses fault, and enjoy wallowing in self-pity.

Will be a tough game but will be fantastic to go up there, do a number on them and LOL at all their inbred 50 year-old fans trying to stand up straight long enough to throw punches at us.

I'm a bit worried because their keeper will have an advantage having six fingers

rncfc wrote:Typical scousers. Everything is always someone elses fault, and enjoy wallowing in self-pity.

It's the Spice capital of Britain - nobody stands up straight.

You are not going to like this but my wife and 2 daughters were born in Wrexham and I am sick to death of your references to ' 6 fingers' etc. I am a Newportonian and was born in Maindee just for the record. A part from that I am enjoying this thread and predict a 2-2 draw.

Special branch wrote:You are not going to like this but my wife and 2 daughters were born in Wrexham and I am sick to death of your references to ' 6 fingers' etc. I am a Newportonian and was born in Maindee just for the record. A part from that I am enjoying this thread and predict a 2-2 draw.
A mate of mine was born in Wrexham, and the girls in Newport town used to love his six fingers. Five in the pink and one in the stink.

rncfc wrote:
Special branch wrote:You are not going to like this but my wife and 2 daughters were born in Wrexham and I am sick to death of your references to ' 6 fingers' etc. I am a Newportonian and was born in Maindee just for the record. A part from that I am enjoying this thread and predict a 2-2 draw.
A mate of mine was born in Wrexham, and the girls in Newport town used to love his six fingers. Five in the pink and one in the stink.
There it is.